'Fringe' Promises Satisfying Conclusion by Filming Two Endings for Season 4 Finale
With the fate of "Fringe" still in the bubble, producers have prepared for both good and bad scenarios by shooting two endings for season 4 finale. Spilling the beans was John Noble, who claimed that many "big questions" will be answered in the season ender airing May 11.
Confirming the two alternate endings, Noble's co-star Lance Reddick teased, "The way [season 4] ends could function as a series finale, but there's one storyline left open that could end up as a cliffhanger for the beginning of the fifth season..." The Broyles depicter went on saying that which version that will air depends on FOX and WBTV's decision for the show.
As for what the producers have prepared should the show get another season, Joshua Jackson revealed, "They wrote what I think is a pretty clever excuse for a fifth season, which will be in Episode 19." For information, the upcoming episode which preview has just landed online will see the Observers and the Fringe team engaging in a game-changing battle.
"I don't want to spoil what that will be because I think it should be pretty fun for people to watch," the actor went on adding. "If you watch that, you'll have an understanding of where they want to take the series."
But if the show does get canceled, the Peter depicter hopes that the finale "will be a satisfactory conclusion to the story. The thing that we would all be upset by would be is if we got to the end and the people who had been so passionate and dedicated and watched the show, felt cheated out of a proper ending."
Asked if "Fringe" leans toward a renewal, Noble wisely answered, "The fans have always been very supportive... [and] I know the FOX executives actually like 'Fringe' very much. But they run a business. I think we'll be back, but we'll wait and see."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked