'Glee' Clips: Blaine and Mercedes Shake Hips to Disco Numbers
How Will can convince the New Directions kids to perform songs from "Saturday Night Fever" has been previewed in a new clip from "Glee". The sneak peek sees Sue telling the Spanish teacher that Rachel and friends may not love disco, but they will do it if they have something to fight for.
It seems that Sue's suggestion works since Blaine is seen grooving to Bee Gees' "You Should Be Dancing" in another clip, with Mike and Brittany tagging along the former Warbler. Additionally, the blonde cheerleader will team up with Santana to back up Mercedes in the performance of The Trammps' "Disco Inferno".
Titled "Saturday Night Glee-ver", the next episode will play tribute to the '70s movie starring John Travolta. In addition to "You Should Be Dancing", other Bee Gees' songs like "Stayin' Alive" and "How Deep Is Your Love" will be featured in the upcoming April 17 outing. Some tracks from the said episode can be streamed on Glee the Music.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance