'Glee' Clips: Blaine and Mercedes Shake Hips to Disco Numbers
How Will can convince the New Directions kids to perform songs from "Saturday Night Fever" has been previewed in a new clip from "Glee". The sneak peek sees Sue telling the Spanish teacher that Rachel and friends may not love disco, but they will do it if they have something to fight for.
It seems that Sue's suggestion works since Blaine is seen grooving to Bee Gees' "You Should Be Dancing" in another clip, with Mike and Brittany tagging along the former Warbler. Additionally, the blonde cheerleader will team up with Santana to back up Mercedes in the performance of The Trammps' "Disco Inferno".
Titled "Saturday Night Glee-ver", the next episode will play tribute to the '70s movie starring John Travolta. In addition to "You Should Be Dancing", other Bee Gees' songs like "Stayin' Alive" and "How Deep Is Your Love" will be featured in the upcoming April 17 outing. Some tracks from the said episode can be streamed on Glee the Music.
More Glee News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs