'Glee' Clips: Blaine and Mercedes Shake Hips to Disco Numbers
How Will can convince the New Directions kids to perform songs from "Saturday Night Fever" has been previewed in a new clip from "Glee". The sneak peek sees Sue telling the Spanish teacher that Rachel and friends may not love disco, but they will do it if they have something to fight for.
It seems that Sue's suggestion works since Blaine is seen grooving to Bee Gees' "You Should Be Dancing" in another clip, with Mike and Brittany tagging along the former Warbler. Additionally, the blonde cheerleader will team up with Santana to back up Mercedes in the performance of The Trammps' "Disco Inferno".
Titled "Saturday Night Glee-ver", the next episode will play tribute to the '70s movie starring John Travolta. In addition to "You Should Be Dancing", other Bee Gees' songs like "Stayin' Alive" and "How Deep Is Your Love" will be featured in the upcoming April 17 outing. Some tracks from the said episode can be streamed on Glee the Music.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21