Mentally-Ill Man Slept on P. Diddy's Bed and Ate His Food
P. Diddy had a stranger on his bed, but not the kind that he wanted. A 30-year-old man named Quamine Taylor was arrested by police on April 1 after spending 24 hours in Diddy's Hamptons mansion, sleeping on the rapper's bed, wearing his best clothes, eating his food and taking a dip in his pool.
Taylor, who went in through unlocked basement door, told the security guards and police called to the scene that he knew Diddy personally when he accidentally triggered the alarm. Diddy was away at that time. "I really didn't go to Diddy's house because I'm a big fan of his," Taylor said. "I just wanted to get out of the city for a while. I was actually hoping to stay like 15 to 17 days." He added, "They really didn't bother me once I told them who I was. I got a good night's sleep, but it's not anything too special. It's just like a three-bedroom."
A caretaker then found him in the upstairs bedroom and called the police. The man tried to convince the officers that he was a distant cousin of Diddy when they were about to snatch him off the pool. Taylor was taken to Suffolk County Jail and later told NY Post from behind the bars, "I've actually been going to the house from time to time since 2001. I stay there a lot, but Sean gets funny sometimes about me staying there."
Taylor's mom said her son suffered from mental illness and recently went off his medicines. The unemployed man is now charged with trespassing and petit-larceny and was being held on $2,000 bail.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation