'Californication' Spin-Off Being Developed, to Focus on Ex-Catholic School Girl
"Californication" may get a spin-off treatment. Entertainment Weekly reported that the show will introduce a new character in the upcoming season 6, with plans to give her a stand-alone show.
The new character named Faith is a professional groupie who is in her mid-to-late 20s. She is described as "what happens when an innocent young Catholic school girl is exposed to the evils of rock and roll and falls heads over heels in love with the music and the men who make it."
Faith, who is yet to be cast, has been hitting the road with various bands for years and is considered a muse by some elite artists, the site further spills. She has a fondness for sex, drugs and rock and roll, but at the same time, she remains quite religious.
Faith will have a prominent role in the show's new season and appear in nine episodes. Showtime has not set a premiere date for the sixth season, but the drama comedy series is expected to return sometime in 2013.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'