Sacha Baron Cohen Cracks Feminist Joke in First 'Dictator' Clip
Sacha Baron Cohen's Admiral General Aladeen takes a jab at feminist in the first clip of "The Dictator". Highlighting a scene where Aladeen starts to work at a grocery owned by Anna Faris' character, the snippet shows the narcissistic dictator looking unimpressed with the lady's sweet welcome to her shop. "Boring. Do you sell any assault rifles?" so Aladeen asks.
When Faris' character thinks Aladeen is joking, the general responds, "You seem educated." He then bluntly says, "I love it when women go to school. It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates. It means nothing to them but it so adorable for us [men]."
Baron Cohen has been generating attention through his "Dictator" stunt during this year's Academy Awards ceremony. The British comedian appeared in costume on the red carpet, and did the infamous "Kim Jong Il's Ashes' Incident" as he spilled an urn full of ashes to Ryan Seacrest.
To open in the U.S. on May 16, "The Dictator" tells a heroic story of a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed. Joining Baron Cohen and Faris in the Larry Charles-directed comedy are Ben Kingsley, Megan Fox and John C. Reilly.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie