Sacha Baron Cohen Cracks Feminist Joke in First 'Dictator' Clip
Sacha Baron Cohen's Admiral General Aladeen takes a jab at feminist in the first clip of "The Dictator". Highlighting a scene where Aladeen starts to work at a grocery owned by Anna Faris' character, the snippet shows the narcissistic dictator looking unimpressed with the lady's sweet welcome to her shop. "Boring. Do you sell any assault rifles?" so Aladeen asks.
When Faris' character thinks Aladeen is joking, the general responds, "You seem educated." He then bluntly says, "I love it when women go to school. It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates. It means nothing to them but it so adorable for us [men]."
Baron Cohen has been generating attention through his "Dictator" stunt during this year's Academy Awards ceremony. The British comedian appeared in costume on the red carpet, and did the infamous "Kim Jong Il's Ashes' Incident" as he spilled an urn full of ashes to Ryan Seacrest.
To open in the U.S. on May 16, "The Dictator" tells a heroic story of a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed. Joining Baron Cohen and Faris in the Larry Charles-directed comedy are Ben Kingsley, Megan Fox and John C. Reilly.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart