Video Premiere: Plies' 'We Are Trayvon'
Plies releases a music video for a single recorded as a tribute to Trayvon Martin. Wearing a "We Are Trayvon" hoodie, the rapper raps his verses in the memory of the Florida teen while people on the street are holding canned drinks and Skittles.
Plies donates 100% of the proceeds from the song sales to Justice For Trayvon Martin Foundation. He hopes to help efforts of removing "elements of judgment while uplifting young black men in the eyes of the general public, as well as assisting other families that are suffering from similar situations as the parents of Trayvon Martin."
Unarmed Trayvon was shot to death in February by a community watch coordinator named George Zimmerman while on his way to the home of his father's girlfriend. Zimmerman insisted it was a self defense and he also claimed there's something suspicious about the teen.
Plies' "We Are Trayvon" Music Video
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'