Rihanna Cuts Interview Due to 'Frustrating' Questions About Her Love Life
After giving a U.K. reporter a cold shoulder for asking her about Ashton Kutcher romance rumor, Rihanna once again showed her irritation for being quizzed about her love life. Instead of dodging the question like the last time, she abruptly ended the interview after previously expressing her dismay.
The chat that took a "controversial" turn happened on Australian show "Sunrise" where Riri made an appearance to promote her newly-released movie "Battleship". It began with the discussion about her career in the big screen including a question about what she would choose between singing and acting.
"I don't see why I can't do both," the Petty Officer depicter answered. The Bajan songstress then added, "If I love both, then I'll do great at both. I love music, and after my first experience with movies, I have such a great time and I can't wait to do more."
Keen to portray Whitney Houston in a biopic, she said it would be an emotional experience. "She's been someone that I've looked up to for so long," she gushed. "Her music is something that I've been very close to, so I guess it would be fulfilling as well as ... a lot of pressure."
The "We Found Love" hitmaker later became annoyed when the host Natalie Barr switched the topic into personal matters. "[It's] very frustrating," the Grammy winner said when asked if she minded the romance rumors that were surrounding her. "Almost as frustrating as being asked about it."
"What's the point?" Riri asked the host back. When the interviewer tried to reason that people were interested in such thing, she replied, "They are. And they're interested in a lot of things - a lot of things that don't matter. Or shouldn't." According to the interviewer, the actress ended the chat after that.
More Rihanna News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special