Video: Jimmy Fallon Spoofs 'Downton Abbey', Taps Brooke Shields as Earl's Wife
Jimmy Fallon has delivered his take on Emmy-winning series "Downton Abbey" and played it on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". Titled "Downtown Sixbey", the spoof captures the intrigue of the Emmy-winning series which is re-imagined as the inner workings of a late night talk show, which is set on Studio 6B.
Fallon plays the Earl of Downtown Sixbey, who is hosting the talk show. In the writing room, the staffers are struggling to create fresh jokes as they are running out of idea to poke fun at the Kardashians. Trying to get a place among the team, one servant proposes a joke about Kim Kardashian's buttocks.
Meanwhile, the Earl of Downtown Sixbey is hosting a dinner to welcome a foreigner. He introduces his wife Lady Nora who is portrayed by Brooke Shields, and his three daughters. Fred Armisen appears in the scene to play the least charming daughter, Lady Hedith.
The Earl gets a big problem when he receives a message saying that the current heir to Downton Sixbey, Carson Daly, gets into an accident with Christina Aguilera. He then appoints a new heir, and lands his choice on his own nephew played by Questlove.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie