First Promo for 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 3 Premiere
The biggest mystery on "Pretty Little Liars" is yet to be unraveled despite the fact that "A" has been unmasked in the season 2 finale. Compiling scenes from the previous season, the first promo from the upcoming season 3 hints that the Liars will deal with the question whether or not they've found the real culprit.
"Pretty Little Liars" season 3 will premiere Tuesday, June 5 at 8 P.M. on ABC Family. Though [SPOILER ALERT!] Mona has been revealed as "A", executive producer/creator Marlene King has said it doesn't necessarily mean the end of the hunt for Alison's murderer.
"Mona's incarcerated for being 'A', but not for being Allison's killer," she explained. "So when we come back in season 2, Garrett is still in jail for Allison's murder. That'll be dealt with in season 3."
Additionally, Maya's death in the last moments of season 2 will be addressed in season 3. "We feel like the Emaya fans deserve some answers and some closure, and that's what season 3 will embrace," King promised.
Janel Parrish, who plays Mona aka "A", is upped to series regular in the upcoming season.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker