First Promo for 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 3 Premiere
The biggest mystery on "Pretty Little Liars" is yet to be unraveled despite the fact that "A" has been unmasked in the season 2 finale. Compiling scenes from the previous season, the first promo from the upcoming season 3 hints that the Liars will deal with the question whether or not they've found the real culprit.
"Pretty Little Liars" season 3 will premiere Tuesday, June 5 at 8 P.M. on ABC Family. Though [SPOILER ALERT!] Mona has been revealed as "A", executive producer/creator Marlene King has said it doesn't necessarily mean the end of the hunt for Alison's murderer.
"Mona's incarcerated for being 'A', but not for being Allison's killer," she explained. "So when we come back in season 2, Garrett is still in jail for Allison's murder. That'll be dealt with in season 3."
Additionally, Maya's death in the last moments of season 2 will be addressed in season 3. "We feel like the Emaya fans deserve some answers and some closure, and that's what season 3 will embrace," King promised.
Janel Parrish, who plays Mona aka "A", is upped to series regular in the upcoming season.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'