First Promo for 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 3 Premiere
The biggest mystery on "Pretty Little Liars" is yet to be unraveled despite the fact that "A" has been unmasked in the season 2 finale. Compiling scenes from the previous season, the first promo from the upcoming season 3 hints that the Liars will deal with the question whether or not they've found the real culprit.
"Pretty Little Liars" season 3 will premiere Tuesday, June 5 at 8 P.M. on ABC Family. Though [SPOILER ALERT!] Mona has been revealed as "A", executive producer/creator Marlene King has said it doesn't necessarily mean the end of the hunt for Alison's murderer.
"Mona's incarcerated for being 'A', but not for being Allison's killer," she explained. "So when we come back in season 2, Garrett is still in jail for Allison's murder. That'll be dealt with in season 3."
Additionally, Maya's death in the last moments of season 2 will be addressed in season 3. "We feel like the Emaya fans deserve some answers and some closure, and that's what season 3 will embrace," King promised.
Janel Parrish, who plays Mona aka "A", is upped to series regular in the upcoming season.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones