First Promo for 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 3 Premiere
The biggest mystery on "Pretty Little Liars" is yet to be unraveled despite the fact that "A" has been unmasked in the season 2 finale. Compiling scenes from the previous season, the first promo from the upcoming season 3 hints that the Liars will deal with the question whether or not they've found the real culprit.
"Pretty Little Liars" season 3 will premiere Tuesday, June 5 at 8 P.M. on ABC Family. Though [SPOILER ALERT!] Mona has been revealed as "A", executive producer/creator Marlene King has said it doesn't necessarily mean the end of the hunt for Alison's murderer.
"Mona's incarcerated for being 'A', but not for being Allison's killer," she explained. "So when we come back in season 2, Garrett is still in jail for Allison's murder. That'll be dealt with in season 3."
Additionally, Maya's death in the last moments of season 2 will be addressed in season 3. "We feel like the Emaya fans deserve some answers and some closure, and that's what season 3 will embrace," King promised.
Janel Parrish, who plays Mona aka "A", is upped to series regular in the upcoming season.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'