First Promo for 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 3 Premiere
The biggest mystery on "Pretty Little Liars" is yet to be unraveled despite the fact that "A" has been unmasked in the season 2 finale. Compiling scenes from the previous season, the first promo from the upcoming season 3 hints that the Liars will deal with the question whether or not they've found the real culprit.
"Pretty Little Liars" season 3 will premiere Tuesday, June 5 at 8 P.M. on ABC Family. Though [SPOILER ALERT!] Mona has been revealed as "A", executive producer/creator Marlene King has said it doesn't necessarily mean the end of the hunt for Alison's murderer.
"Mona's incarcerated for being 'A', but not for being Allison's killer," she explained. "So when we come back in season 2, Garrett is still in jail for Allison's murder. That'll be dealt with in season 3."
Additionally, Maya's death in the last moments of season 2 will be addressed in season 3. "We feel like the Emaya fans deserve some answers and some closure, and that's what season 3 will embrace," King promised.
Janel Parrish, who plays Mona aka "A", is upped to series regular in the upcoming season.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'