Cee-Lo Green Confirms Collaboration With 'The Voice' Judge Christina Aguilera
After hooking up with Adam Levine's Maroon 5 in chart-busting single "Moves Like Jagger", Christina Aguilera will collaborate with another judge of "The Voice" for a future project. This time around, the female judge/vocal coach will team up with Cee-Lo Green.
"It's a song for her album," the Gnarls Barkley member confirmed the collaboration to Billboard. He furthermore spilled that the former Disney star has cut her part, and now it's his turn to lay his vocals. "I just gotta get in there and... Splash," he opened up.
Cee-Lo, however, was careful not to give too much info. "I won't disclose the title, because it could possibly be a working title," he reasoned. "You know, but we've talked about it amongst ourselves and I'm gonna go in on it and work it out. It'll be the second song we've done."
The unnamed track will be their second duet. The first one is called "Nasty" and has leaked on the web since last year. He previously told Jimmy Fallon, "It actually was supposed to make the 'Burlesque' soundtrack, but it didn't make it."
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments