Cee-Lo Green Confirms Collaboration With 'The Voice' Judge Christina Aguilera
After hooking up with Adam Levine's Maroon 5 in chart-busting single "Moves Like Jagger", Christina Aguilera will collaborate with another judge of "The Voice" for a future project. This time around, the female judge/vocal coach will team up with Cee-Lo Green.
"It's a song for her album," the Gnarls Barkley member confirmed the collaboration to Billboard. He furthermore spilled that the former Disney star has cut her part, and now it's his turn to lay his vocals. "I just gotta get in there and... Splash," he opened up.
Cee-Lo, however, was careful not to give too much info. "I won't disclose the title, because it could possibly be a working title," he reasoned. "You know, but we've talked about it amongst ourselves and I'm gonna go in on it and work it out. It'll be the second song we've done."
The unnamed track will be their second duet. The first one is called "Nasty" and has leaked on the web since last year. He previously told Jimmy Fallon, "It actually was supposed to make the 'Burlesque' soundtrack, but it didn't make it."
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie