Cee-Lo Green Confirms Collaboration With 'The Voice' Judge Christina Aguilera
After hooking up with Adam Levine's Maroon 5 in chart-busting single "Moves Like Jagger", Christina Aguilera will collaborate with another judge of "The Voice" for a future project. This time around, the female judge/vocal coach will team up with Cee-Lo Green.
"It's a song for her album," the Gnarls Barkley member confirmed the collaboration to Billboard. He furthermore spilled that the former Disney star has cut her part, and now it's his turn to lay his vocals. "I just gotta get in there and... Splash," he opened up.
Cee-Lo, however, was careful not to give too much info. "I won't disclose the title, because it could possibly be a working title," he reasoned. "You know, but we've talked about it amongst ourselves and I'm gonna go in on it and work it out. It'll be the second song we've done."
The unnamed track will be their second duet. The first one is called "Nasty" and has leaked on the web since last year. He previously told Jimmy Fallon, "It actually was supposed to make the 'Burlesque' soundtrack, but it didn't make it."
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs