Cee-Lo Green Confirms Collaboration With 'The Voice' Judge Christina Aguilera
After hooking up with Adam Levine's Maroon 5 in chart-busting single "Moves Like Jagger", Christina Aguilera will collaborate with another judge of "The Voice" for a future project. This time around, the female judge/vocal coach will team up with Cee-Lo Green.
"It's a song for her album," the Gnarls Barkley member confirmed the collaboration to Billboard. He furthermore spilled that the former Disney star has cut her part, and now it's his turn to lay his vocals. "I just gotta get in there and... Splash," he opened up.
Cee-Lo, however, was careful not to give too much info. "I won't disclose the title, because it could possibly be a working title," he reasoned. "You know, but we've talked about it amongst ourselves and I'm gonna go in on it and work it out. It'll be the second song we've done."
The unnamed track will be their second duet. The first one is called "Nasty" and has leaked on the web since last year. He previously told Jimmy Fallon, "It actually was supposed to make the 'Burlesque' soundtrack, but it didn't make it."
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift