DAUGHTRY Debut Music Video for 'Outta My Head'
DAUGHTRY have just unleashed a music video in support of their latest single "Outta My Head". It follows frontman Chris Daughtry as he spots a fine-looking lady, chases her down the street, and goes through all the troubles to get to her.
"Outta My Head" is taken from the band's third studio album "Break the Spell", which has been released since November 2011. The single was showcased on TV show during a March 15 episode of "American Idol".
In related news, Daughtry was recently sued by his former bandmates, Ryan Andrews, Scott Crawford and Mark Perry, in a song-royalty dispute. He's accused of "constructive fraud, breaches of fiduciary duty, unfair trade practices, and other deceptive and wrongful conduct."
In the paper, it's claimed that "all four members wrote music and lyrics for Absent Element's songs, collaborated on the arrangement and recording of those songs, regularly consulted with each other on matters relating to the business of the band, and made partnership decisions based on majority votes."
The former "Idol" contestant denied the claim, issuing a statement on the band's official website, "I am very hurt by these false accusations. The songs listed in this lawsuit were written solely by me and no one else and at this time, I have no further comment."
DAUGHTRY's "Outta My Head" Music Video
More DAUGHTRY News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama