Tony Romo Shares First Picture of His Baby Boy
Tony Romo apparently is so proud of his first son that he can't wait any longer to introduce the boy to the world. Just two days after he and wife Candice Crawford welcomed Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world, the Dallas Cowboys quarterback shared a first photo of his newly-expanding family.
The picture captures Hawkins, who is swaddled in the traditional hospital blanket and hat, seemed to be in awe of his parents, who are smiling widely at the camera. It is taken at the Plano Presbyterian Hospital in Texas. The Dallas Morning News, which acquired the snapshot, additionally reported that the happy family left the hospital and headed home on Wednesday, April 11.
Tony's wife, Candice, delivered Hawkins, their first son together, at 5:30 P.M. on Monday, April 9. A day thereafter, a spokesperson for Cowboys made the announcement as saying, "Hawkins Crawford Romo is now a part of the Dallas Cowboys family. He came into this world on 4/9/12 at 5:30 P.M., 8 lbs. and 8 oz. All is well with mom."
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'