Tony Romo Shares First Picture of His Baby Boy
Tony Romo apparently is so proud of his first son that he can't wait any longer to introduce the boy to the world. Just two days after he and wife Candice Crawford welcomed Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world, the Dallas Cowboys quarterback shared a first photo of his newly-expanding family.
The picture captures Hawkins, who is swaddled in the traditional hospital blanket and hat, seemed to be in awe of his parents, who are smiling widely at the camera. It is taken at the Plano Presbyterian Hospital in Texas. The Dallas Morning News, which acquired the snapshot, additionally reported that the happy family left the hospital and headed home on Wednesday, April 11.
Tony's wife, Candice, delivered Hawkins, their first son together, at 5:30 P.M. on Monday, April 9. A day thereafter, a spokesperson for Cowboys made the announcement as saying, "Hawkins Crawford Romo is now a part of the Dallas Cowboys family. He came into this world on 4/9/12 at 5:30 P.M., 8 lbs. and 8 oz. All is well with mom."
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood