Tony Romo Shares First Picture of His Baby Boy
Tony Romo apparently is so proud of his first son that he can't wait any longer to introduce the boy to the world. Just two days after he and wife Candice Crawford welcomed Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world, the Dallas Cowboys quarterback shared a first photo of his newly-expanding family.
The picture captures Hawkins, who is swaddled in the traditional hospital blanket and hat, seemed to be in awe of his parents, who are smiling widely at the camera. It is taken at the Plano Presbyterian Hospital in Texas. The Dallas Morning News, which acquired the snapshot, additionally reported that the happy family left the hospital and headed home on Wednesday, April 11.
Tony's wife, Candice, delivered Hawkins, their first son together, at 5:30 P.M. on Monday, April 9. A day thereafter, a spokesperson for Cowboys made the announcement as saying, "Hawkins Crawford Romo is now a part of the Dallas Cowboys family. He came into this world on 4/9/12 at 5:30 P.M., 8 lbs. and 8 oz. All is well with mom."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal