Tony Romo Shares First Picture of His Baby Boy
Tony Romo apparently is so proud of his first son that he can't wait any longer to introduce the boy to the world. Just two days after he and wife Candice Crawford welcomed Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world, the Dallas Cowboys quarterback shared a first photo of his newly-expanding family.
The picture captures Hawkins, who is swaddled in the traditional hospital blanket and hat, seemed to be in awe of his parents, who are smiling widely at the camera. It is taken at the Plano Presbyterian Hospital in Texas. The Dallas Morning News, which acquired the snapshot, additionally reported that the happy family left the hospital and headed home on Wednesday, April 11.
Tony's wife, Candice, delivered Hawkins, their first son together, at 5:30 P.M. on Monday, April 9. A day thereafter, a spokesperson for Cowboys made the announcement as saying, "Hawkins Crawford Romo is now a part of the Dallas Cowboys family. He came into this world on 4/9/12 at 5:30 P.M., 8 lbs. and 8 oz. All is well with mom."
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer