Tony Romo Shares First Picture of His Baby Boy
Tony Romo apparently is so proud of his first son that he can't wait any longer to introduce the boy to the world. Just two days after he and wife Candice Crawford welcomed Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world, the Dallas Cowboys quarterback shared a first photo of his newly-expanding family.
The picture captures Hawkins, who is swaddled in the traditional hospital blanket and hat, seemed to be in awe of his parents, who are smiling widely at the camera. It is taken at the Plano Presbyterian Hospital in Texas. The Dallas Morning News, which acquired the snapshot, additionally reported that the happy family left the hospital and headed home on Wednesday, April 11.
Tony's wife, Candice, delivered Hawkins, their first son together, at 5:30 P.M. on Monday, April 9. A day thereafter, a spokesperson for Cowboys made the announcement as saying, "Hawkins Crawford Romo is now a part of the Dallas Cowboys family. He came into this world on 4/9/12 at 5:30 P.M., 8 lbs. and 8 oz. All is well with mom."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!