'Breaking In' Yanked Off Schedule After Revived by FOX
"Breaking In", which just returned with a second season last month, is on the verge of being axed once again. FOX has pulled the comedy series from the schedule for the rest of season, replacing it with encores of "New Girl" in its Tuesday, 9:30 P.M. slot.
The half-hour workplace comedy was supposed to return on April 24 after taking a two-week hiatus. The last three scheduled episodes, which have been yanked off the schedule, "will air at a later date."
In May 2011, FOX announced that it canceled "Breaking In" before deciding to order 13 new episodes of the show as a mid-season replacement. The Christian Slater-starring series has been struggling in ratings since its season 2 premiere in March, delivering only 2.6 million viewers and a 1.3 rating in 18-49 demo with its most recent episode.
In another announcement, FOX revealed its plans to re-air "Married ... With Children" pilot on Sunday, April 22 at 7 P.M. as a part of its 25th anniversary special. It will also re-broadcast the 500th episode of "The Simpsons" at 7:30 P.M., followed with the airing of the anniversary special which will feature the casts of "Married", "In Living Color" and "That '70s Show".
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo