Petra Nemcova Breaks Engagement With British Actor
Supermodel Petra Nemcova is single again after breaking it up with Jamie Belman. She got engaged to the British actor in January 2011 with plans to conduct the wedding ceremony in June this year.
"Petra Nemcova and Jamie Belman confirm their separation," Nemcova's rep told Us magazine. "They remain close friends and thank their families for their continued support during this time. There will be no further comment on the matter."
Nemcova was previously engaged to photographer Simon Atlee who died of the tsunami that hit Asia in 2004 while they were vacationing. She hooked up with Belman, who is six years her junior, in spring 2010 through neutral friend. He popped the question eight months later.
In an interview with E! Online last year, Nemcova said that she knew "within days that he was the one." A month later she gushed to The Telegraph, "In terms of the wedding and the preparation, there are some things set in stone, like the date, which will be in June 2012, and the wedding will be in England, since we both love England. It will be in the countryside. The dress will be designed by Marchesa. The relationship with Marchesa, for me, has been for many, many years. It's just nice to be able to wear them even on that special day. And I can't wait to see what they will create."
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC