Petra Nemcova Breaks Engagement With British Actor
Supermodel Petra Nemcova is single again after breaking it up with Jamie Belman. She got engaged to the British actor in January 2011 with plans to conduct the wedding ceremony in June this year.
"Petra Nemcova and Jamie Belman confirm their separation," Nemcova's rep told Us magazine. "They remain close friends and thank their families for their continued support during this time. There will be no further comment on the matter."
Nemcova was previously engaged to photographer Simon Atlee who died of the tsunami that hit Asia in 2004 while they were vacationing. She hooked up with Belman, who is six years her junior, in spring 2010 through neutral friend. He popped the question eight months later.
In an interview with E! Online last year, Nemcova said that she knew "within days that he was the one." A month later she gushed to The Telegraph, "In terms of the wedding and the preparation, there are some things set in stone, like the date, which will be in June 2012, and the wedding will be in England, since we both love England. It will be in the countryside. The dress will be designed by Marchesa. The relationship with Marchesa, for me, has been for many, many years. It's just nice to be able to wear them even on that special day. And I can't wait to see what they will create."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce