Khloe Kardashian Thinks Kim Is Compatible With Kanye West
Khloe Kardashian is likely to be supportive if her sister, Kim Kardashian, decides to date Kanye West. The "Khloe & Lamar" star stopped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Tuesday, April 10, and admitted during the interview that the rumored couple have good vibes when together.
In a preview clip of the Wednesday episode, Khloe is asked by host Ellen DeGeneres to share the truth behind the rumors. In her response, the 27-year-old says, "Honestly, we've known Kanye forever. He's been a great family friend. I love Kanye." She then claims, "I don't know what happens with Kim," but adds, "I think they're cute together."
The wife of NBA player Lamar Odom continues to suggest, "Why don't you get them both on the show? Ask them together!" When pressed if she will be supportive of the relationship, she comments, "I think Kim and Kanye have known each other for a long time. I think that they're good friends and they're compatible. I think a friendship is where good relationships stem from."
Khloe also opens up about why she disapproved Kim's relationship with estranged husband Kris Humphries. "I like Kris as a person," she says. "I just did not like them together." She goes on to say that she was the only one telling Kim about it before the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star tied the knot with Kris, adding, "I don't know why no one else told her that."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet