Khloe Kardashian Thinks Kim Is Compatible With Kanye West
Khloe Kardashian is likely to be supportive if her sister, Kim Kardashian, decides to date Kanye West. The "Khloe & Lamar" star stopped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Tuesday, April 10, and admitted during the interview that the rumored couple have good vibes when together.
In a preview clip of the Wednesday episode, Khloe is asked by host Ellen DeGeneres to share the truth behind the rumors. In her response, the 27-year-old says, "Honestly, we've known Kanye forever. He's been a great family friend. I love Kanye." She then claims, "I don't know what happens with Kim," but adds, "I think they're cute together."
The wife of NBA player Lamar Odom continues to suggest, "Why don't you get them both on the show? Ask them together!" When pressed if she will be supportive of the relationship, she comments, "I think Kim and Kanye have known each other for a long time. I think that they're good friends and they're compatible. I think a friendship is where good relationships stem from."
Khloe also opens up about why she disapproved Kim's relationship with estranged husband Kris Humphries. "I like Kris as a person," she says. "I just did not like them together." She goes on to say that she was the only one telling Kim about it before the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star tied the knot with Kris, adding, "I don't know why no one else told her that."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby