'Anger Management' Teaser: Charlie Sheen Died and Went to FX
Gearing up for the summer premiere of "Anger Management", FX has debuted the first teaser for the new sitcom. Not sharing any footage from the show, it manages to draw chuckles by taking a jab at Charlie Sheen's firing from "Two and a Half Men" which led to his character being killed in the season 9 opener.
"Charlie Sheen died... And Went to FX," a voiceover is heard saying. The lead actor himself is featured wearing a suit and lying in a coffin, before he opens his eyes, smiles and waves to the camera.
On "Anger Management", Sheen plays a former baseball player named Charlie who now becomes a therapist specializing in anger management. Selma Blair portrays his therapist, while Shawnee Smith joins the cast as his ex-wife. The show will premeire Thursday, June 28 at 9/8c on FX with two back-to-back episodes.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs