'Anger Management' Teaser: Charlie Sheen Died and Went to FX
Gearing up for the summer premiere of "Anger Management", FX has debuted the first teaser for the new sitcom. Not sharing any footage from the show, it manages to draw chuckles by taking a jab at Charlie Sheen's firing from "Two and a Half Men" which led to his character being killed in the season 9 opener.
"Charlie Sheen died... And Went to FX," a voiceover is heard saying. The lead actor himself is featured wearing a suit and lying in a coffin, before he opens his eyes, smiles and waves to the camera.
On "Anger Management", Sheen plays a former baseball player named Charlie who now becomes a therapist specializing in anger management. Selma Blair portrays his therapist, while Shawnee Smith joins the cast as his ex-wife. The show will premeire Thursday, June 28 at 9/8c on FX with two back-to-back episodes.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic