'Anger Management' Teaser: Charlie Sheen Died and Went to FX
Gearing up for the summer premiere of "Anger Management", FX has debuted the first teaser for the new sitcom. Not sharing any footage from the show, it manages to draw chuckles by taking a jab at Charlie Sheen's firing from "Two and a Half Men" which led to his character being killed in the season 9 opener.
"Charlie Sheen died... And Went to FX," a voiceover is heard saying. The lead actor himself is featured wearing a suit and lying in a coffin, before he opens his eyes, smiles and waves to the camera.
On "Anger Management", Sheen plays a former baseball player named Charlie who now becomes a therapist specializing in anger management. Selma Blair portrays his therapist, while Shawnee Smith joins the cast as his ex-wife. The show will premeire Thursday, June 28 at 9/8c on FX with two back-to-back episodes.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance