'Anger Management' Teaser: Charlie Sheen Died and Went to FX
Gearing up for the summer premiere of "Anger Management", FX has debuted the first teaser for the new sitcom. Not sharing any footage from the show, it manages to draw chuckles by taking a jab at Charlie Sheen's firing from "Two and a Half Men" which led to his character being killed in the season 9 opener.
"Charlie Sheen died... And Went to FX," a voiceover is heard saying. The lead actor himself is featured wearing a suit and lying in a coffin, before he opens his eyes, smiles and waves to the camera.
On "Anger Management", Sheen plays a former baseball player named Charlie who now becomes a therapist specializing in anger management. Selma Blair portrays his therapist, while Shawnee Smith joins the cast as his ex-wife. The show will premeire Thursday, June 28 at 9/8c on FX with two back-to-back episodes.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent