'Anger Management' Teaser: Charlie Sheen Died and Went to FX
Gearing up for the summer premiere of "Anger Management", FX has debuted the first teaser for the new sitcom. Not sharing any footage from the show, it manages to draw chuckles by taking a jab at Charlie Sheen's firing from "Two and a Half Men" which led to his character being killed in the season 9 opener.
"Charlie Sheen died... And Went to FX," a voiceover is heard saying. The lead actor himself is featured wearing a suit and lying in a coffin, before he opens his eyes, smiles and waves to the camera.
On "Anger Management", Sheen plays a former baseball player named Charlie who now becomes a therapist specializing in anger management. Selma Blair portrays his therapist, while Shawnee Smith joins the cast as his ex-wife. The show will premeire Thursday, June 28 at 9/8c on FX with two back-to-back episodes.
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked