Video: Jessie J Performs With Team Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Jessie J dropped by "The Voice" U.S. on Tuesday night, April 10 for a live performance. The judge/vocal coach of "The Voice UK" collaborated with Christina Aguilera's proteges; Jesse Campbell, Lindsey Pavao, Ashley De La Rosa and Chris Mann.
Jessie wore her long hair in a high ponytail and sported her signature blunt bang. Donning a gold attire with black sheer long skirt, the "Price Tag" hitmaker performed her single "Domino". She kicked off her set solo before being joined by the four contestants of the singing competition.
"The Celebrity Apprentice" contestant Arsenio Hall was spotted among the audience applauding her. Jessie herself wrote on her Twitter page after leaving the stage, "Wow that was fun!!!!! The Voice USA!!!! Reppin for the UK! :D."
The Tuesday show saw Team Cee-Lo Green and Team Adam Levine facing eliminations. The Gnarls Barkley member sent home Tony Vincent and Erin Martin, while the Maroon 5 lead singer axed Kim Yarbrough and Karla Davis.
Talking about the outcasts, Cee-Lo has nothing but praise. "Erin makes me laugh. She's so, so unique and so wonderfully strange, like me," he told THR. "Tony, I just connected to him like a brother, and we celebrated the birth of his new baby and we just were really good friends."
More Jessie J News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?