Video: Jessie J Performs With Team Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
Jessie J dropped by "The Voice" U.S. on Tuesday night, April 10 for a live performance. The judge/vocal coach of "The Voice UK" collaborated with Christina Aguilera's proteges; Jesse Campbell, Lindsey Pavao, Ashley De La Rosa and Chris Mann.
Jessie wore her long hair in a high ponytail and sported her signature blunt bang. Donning a gold attire with black sheer long skirt, the "Price Tag" hitmaker performed her single "Domino". She kicked off her set solo before being joined by the four contestants of the singing competition.
"The Celebrity Apprentice" contestant Arsenio Hall was spotted among the audience applauding her. Jessie herself wrote on her Twitter page after leaving the stage, "Wow that was fun!!!!! The Voice USA!!!! Reppin for the UK! :D."
The Tuesday show saw Team Cee-Lo Green and Team Adam Levine facing eliminations. The Gnarls Barkley member sent home Tony Vincent and Erin Martin, while the Maroon 5 lead singer axed Kim Yarbrough and Karla Davis.
Talking about the outcasts, Cee-Lo has nothing but praise. "Erin makes me laugh. She's so, so unique and so wonderfully strange, like me," he told THR. "Tony, I just connected to him like a brother, and we celebrated the birth of his new baby and we just were really good friends."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones