Video: Jessie J Performs With Team Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
Jessie J dropped by "The Voice" U.S. on Tuesday night, April 10 for a live performance. The judge/vocal coach of "The Voice UK" collaborated with Christina Aguilera's proteges; Jesse Campbell, Lindsey Pavao, Ashley De La Rosa and Chris Mann.
Jessie wore her long hair in a high ponytail and sported her signature blunt bang. Donning a gold attire with black sheer long skirt, the "Price Tag" hitmaker performed her single "Domino". She kicked off her set solo before being joined by the four contestants of the singing competition.
"The Celebrity Apprentice" contestant Arsenio Hall was spotted among the audience applauding her. Jessie herself wrote on her Twitter page after leaving the stage, "Wow that was fun!!!!! The Voice USA!!!! Reppin for the UK! :D."
The Tuesday show saw Team Cee-Lo Green and Team Adam Levine facing eliminations. The Gnarls Barkley member sent home Tony Vincent and Erin Martin, while the Maroon 5 lead singer axed Kim Yarbrough and Karla Davis.
Talking about the outcasts, Cee-Lo has nothing but praise. "Erin makes me laugh. She's so, so unique and so wonderfully strange, like me," he told THR. "Tony, I just connected to him like a brother, and we celebrated the birth of his new baby and we just were really good friends."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'