Miley Cyrus and Ashley Greene's Love Rivalry Highlighted in 'LOL' Official Trailer
Miley Cyrus' latest teen drama, "LOL", has debuted its official trailer. The new promo video puts the love life of Cyrus' Lola on the spotlight. At some points, Lola is seen having a war of words with her rival Ashley as they try to win the heart of a guy in their high school. Lola's bittersweet relationship with her mother is also highlighted in the video.
In the film, Lola and her friends navigate the peer pressures of high school romance and friendship while dodging their overbearing and confused parents. As Lola gets dumped by her boyfriend, she sets her sights on his best friend Kyle. She then begins her sexual awakening and experiments with drugs.
During Lola's tribulations, her oblivious mother, Anne, struggles to move on from her divorce. However, when Anne accidentally discovers her teenage daughter's racy journal, she realizes just how wide their communication gap has grown.
A remake of the French film "Laughing Out Loud", "LOL" is helmed and written by Lisa Azuelos. Cyrus is joined by Demi Moore who stars as her frustrated mother Anne, Ashley Greene who plays her rival Ashley, and Douglas Booth who portrays her love interest Kyle.
"LOL" will make its way out into the U.S. theaters on May 4, the same day when Marvel's "The Avengers" opens nationwide.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame