Video: Matthew Bomer's Cooper Anderson Auditions for 'Transformers'
In the latest episode of "Glee", Blaine Anderson agreed to help his brother Cooper make an audition tape after they patched things up. While their effort to charm Michael Bay was not shown in the April 10 outing, a video featuring them auditioning for "Transformers" has made its way out on the web.
Obtained by E! Online, the video reel opens with Matthew Bomer's character introducing himself and Blaine, who stands somewhere outside the frame. After getting ready, he begins channeling Deputy Roscoe with Blaine reciting the line of another character.
Not forgetting to point his finger like what he taught the New Directions kids, the narcissistic actor falls on the floor after apparently getting shot in the scene. "I think you nailed it," Blaine told Cooper after they finished making the audition tape.
In "Big Brother", Cooper returned to Lima and visited his younger brother Blaine in McKinley High. He also spared some time to give an acting masterclass to New Directions. "Don't go to college. It's a waste of time," "Don't go to New York. Theater is lame. And Broadway is dead," and "Real actors do TV and film which means Hollywood is where it's at" were some of his advice for Rachel and the gang.
During his guest-starring appearance, Bomer had a duet with Darren Criss to perform Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know". They also teamed up for a mash-up of Duran Duran's songs, "Hungry Like the Wolf" and "Rio".
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage