Video: Matthew Bomer's Cooper Anderson Auditions for 'Transformers'
In the latest episode of "Glee", Blaine Anderson agreed to help his brother Cooper make an audition tape after they patched things up. While their effort to charm Michael Bay was not shown in the April 10 outing, a video featuring them auditioning for "Transformers" has made its way out on the web.
Obtained by E! Online, the video reel opens with Matthew Bomer's character introducing himself and Blaine, who stands somewhere outside the frame. After getting ready, he begins channeling Deputy Roscoe with Blaine reciting the line of another character.
Not forgetting to point his finger like what he taught the New Directions kids, the narcissistic actor falls on the floor after apparently getting shot in the scene. "I think you nailed it," Blaine told Cooper after they finished making the audition tape.
In "Big Brother", Cooper returned to Lima and visited his younger brother Blaine in McKinley High. He also spared some time to give an acting masterclass to New Directions. "Don't go to college. It's a waste of time," "Don't go to New York. Theater is lame. And Broadway is dead," and "Real actors do TV and film which means Hollywood is where it's at" were some of his advice for Rachel and the gang.
During his guest-starring appearance, Bomer had a duet with Darren Criss to perform Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know". They also teamed up for a mash-up of Duran Duran's songs, "Hungry Like the Wolf" and "Rio".
More Glee News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt