Demi Lovato: Nothing Romantic Is Going On Between Joe Jonas and I
Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas might have put the past behind them, but it doesn't mean that they'll rekindle their romance. Met at a private residence in Malibu where the filming of promos for 2012 Acuvue 1-Day Contest was taking place, the "Skyscraper" singer told Us Weekly there is nothing romantic happening between her and her ex-boyfriend.
"We've been really good friends for so long. So it's been cool hanging out with him again," admitted the Sonny Munroe of Disney sitcom "Sonny with a Chance" when asked to comment about the Internet reports. During the February 8 interview, she went on to note, "I didn't even know that was a rumor!"
During the shoot, the 19-year-old was also joined by Meaghan Martin, Allyson Felix and Tyler Blackburn. Speaking about teaming up with Martin for the ads, she gushed, "It's cool because we've gotten to work together before, and now we're working together again. It's kind of like a reunion. So it's nice. It's really fun."
In another news, Lovato recently shared to her Twitter followers that she almost had an accident with a member of The Beatles. "So.... today I was pulling into a parking space that some guys were standing in the middle of, and almost hit them......," she recalled what happened in a series of tweets. "When one of the guys turned around.... it was a BEATLE........"
"Yes, YOU HEARD ME.... SIR PAUL McCARTNEY!!! He was so sweet!! Can't believe I met him today.. WOW!" the songstress, who won a People's Choice Award for her guest role on "Grey's Anatomy" continued on. Laughing at herself for the incident, she concluded, "And.... I can't believe I almost ran over a Beatle...... :l"
More Demi Lovato News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics