Photos: Woody Harrelson and Isla Fisher on 'Now You See Me' Set in Las Vegas
Woody Harrelson and Isla Fisher have started to work on their new thriller film, "Now You See Me" in Las Vegas. The two actors were photographed filming a scene with co-star Jesse Eisenberg on Tuesday afternoon, April 10.
On the filming day, Harrelson was snapped donning a black tux that he paired with a hat, while Fisher was caught on camera wearing an all-black ensemble and boots. As for Eisenberg, he was seen rocking a sweater and denims.
This wasn't the first time Harrelson and Fisher were spotted working on "Now You See Me" set. The Haymitch of "The Hunger Games" and the Gloria of "Wedding Crashers" have previously been photographed shooting most of their scenes in New York before heading to the Sin City.
"Now You See Me" follows an FBI agent who tracks a group of illusionists called The Four Horsemen, who pull off bank heists during their performances and reward their audiences with the stollen money. The movie is directed by Louis Leterrier.
Set to arrive in the U.S. cinemas on January 18, 2013, the thriller also stars Mark Ruffalo, Melanie Laurent, Morgan Freeman, Dave Franco, Michael Caine and Common.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!