Photos: Woody Harrelson and Isla Fisher on 'Now You See Me' Set in Las Vegas
Woody Harrelson and Isla Fisher have started to work on their new thriller film, "Now You See Me" in Las Vegas. The two actors were photographed filming a scene with co-star Jesse Eisenberg on Tuesday afternoon, April 10.
On the filming day, Harrelson was snapped donning a black tux that he paired with a hat, while Fisher was caught on camera wearing an all-black ensemble and boots. As for Eisenberg, he was seen rocking a sweater and denims.
This wasn't the first time Harrelson and Fisher were spotted working on "Now You See Me" set. The Haymitch of "The Hunger Games" and the Gloria of "Wedding Crashers" have previously been photographed shooting most of their scenes in New York before heading to the Sin City.
"Now You See Me" follows an FBI agent who tracks a group of illusionists called The Four Horsemen, who pull off bank heists during their performances and reward their audiences with the stollen money. The movie is directed by Louis Leterrier.
Set to arrive in the U.S. cinemas on January 18, 2013, the thriller also stars Mark Ruffalo, Melanie Laurent, Morgan Freeman, Dave Franco, Michael Caine and Common.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars