Photos: Woody Harrelson and Isla Fisher on 'Now You See Me' Set in Las Vegas
Woody Harrelson and Isla Fisher have started to work on their new thriller film, "Now You See Me" in Las Vegas. The two actors were photographed filming a scene with co-star Jesse Eisenberg on Tuesday afternoon, April 10.
On the filming day, Harrelson was snapped donning a black tux that he paired with a hat, while Fisher was caught on camera wearing an all-black ensemble and boots. As for Eisenberg, he was seen rocking a sweater and denims.
This wasn't the first time Harrelson and Fisher were spotted working on "Now You See Me" set. The Haymitch of "The Hunger Games" and the Gloria of "Wedding Crashers" have previously been photographed shooting most of their scenes in New York before heading to the Sin City.
"Now You See Me" follows an FBI agent who tracks a group of illusionists called The Four Horsemen, who pull off bank heists during their performances and reward their audiences with the stollen money. The movie is directed by Louis Leterrier.
Set to arrive in the U.S. cinemas on January 18, 2013, the thriller also stars Mark Ruffalo, Melanie Laurent, Morgan Freeman, Dave Franco, Michael Caine and Common.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia