Tony Romo Has Become Proud Father to Baby Boy
Tony Romo has welcomed a new addition to his family. The Dallas Cowboys quarterback officially became a first time father on Monday, April 9 after his wife Candice Crawford gave birth to their baby boy.
A congratulatory post on his football team's Twitter page offered more details surrounding Tony's first son. "Congratulations to Tony Romo, proud papa of Hawkins Crawford Romo, born yesterday at 5:30pm. 8 lbs 8 oz.," it read.
While Tony remained quiet about his son's birth, Cowboys spokesperson Rich Dalrymple said in a statement to the press, "Hawkins Crawford Romo is now a part of the Dallas Cowboys family. He came into this world on 4/9/12 at 5:30 P.M., 8 lbs. and 8 oz. All is well with mom."
Tony tied the knot with Candice in May 2011. The couple announced they were expecting their first child together in October the same year. According to Us Weekly, Candice's older brother Chace Crawford was at the hospital when the former Miss Missouri winner gave birth.
Chace himself has nothing but praises for Tony. "He's just such a wonderful person," the "Gossip Girl" star told the publication. He added that the NFL star "was born ready to have a family, you know what I mean? So it makes perfect sense."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal