Tony Romo Has Become Proud Father to Baby Boy
Tony Romo has welcomed a new addition to his family. The Dallas Cowboys quarterback officially became a first time father on Monday, April 9 after his wife Candice Crawford gave birth to their baby boy.
A congratulatory post on his football team's Twitter page offered more details surrounding Tony's first son. "Congratulations to Tony Romo, proud papa of Hawkins Crawford Romo, born yesterday at 5:30pm. 8 lbs 8 oz.," it read.
While Tony remained quiet about his son's birth, Cowboys spokesperson Rich Dalrymple said in a statement to the press, "Hawkins Crawford Romo is now a part of the Dallas Cowboys family. He came into this world on 4/9/12 at 5:30 P.M., 8 lbs. and 8 oz. All is well with mom."
Tony tied the knot with Candice in May 2011. The couple announced they were expecting their first child together in October the same year. According to Us Weekly, Candice's older brother Chace Crawford was at the hospital when the former Miss Missouri winner gave birth.
Chace himself has nothing but praises for Tony. "He's just such a wonderful person," the "Gossip Girl" star told the publication. He added that the NFL star "was born ready to have a family, you know what I mean? So it makes perfect sense."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival