'Dancing with the Stars': Sherri Shepherd Eliminated, Judges Shocked by the Bottom Two
Sherri Shepherd will no longer bring the fun to "Dancing with the Stars" dance floor. The Angie Jordan of "30 Rock" was sent packing on Tuesday, April 10 results show in what some may call another shocking elimination.
"All of us judges, we are in total shock," Len Goodman said after it was revealed that Sherri and Roshon Fegan were in jeopardy. Also surprised by his position, "Camp Rock" actor Roshon commented, "I thought we were pretty good."
The Disney star was later declared safe, meaning it was the end of the road for Sherri. Fighting back tears, the co-host of "The View" stated, "I just want to say thank you for letting me live a dream I have always had. I want to say to everyone out there: That thing that scares you the most... run towards it, because it's so amazing!"
Before learning her fate, Sherri tweeted earlier that day that she injured her foot during her routine on Monday night. "One of the hazards of dancing. Twisted my foot giving Len a lap dance! #DWTS," so she wrote.
Meanwhile, Melissa Gilbert, who was rushed to hospital in the middle of the performance show, was not present at the results show. Host Tom Bergeron explained the "Little House on the Prairie" star suffered a "mild concussion," and was resting at home. She, however, will be able to compete next week.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support