'Dancing with the Stars': Sherri Shepherd Eliminated, Judges Shocked by the Bottom Two
Sherri Shepherd will no longer bring the fun to "Dancing with the Stars" dance floor. The Angie Jordan of "30 Rock" was sent packing on Tuesday, April 10 results show in what some may call another shocking elimination.
"All of us judges, we are in total shock," Len Goodman said after it was revealed that Sherri and Roshon Fegan were in jeopardy. Also surprised by his position, "Camp Rock" actor Roshon commented, "I thought we were pretty good."
The Disney star was later declared safe, meaning it was the end of the road for Sherri. Fighting back tears, the co-host of "The View" stated, "I just want to say thank you for letting me live a dream I have always had. I want to say to everyone out there: That thing that scares you the most... run towards it, because it's so amazing!"
Before learning her fate, Sherri tweeted earlier that day that she injured her foot during her routine on Monday night. "One of the hazards of dancing. Twisted my foot giving Len a lap dance! #DWTS," so she wrote.
Meanwhile, Melissa Gilbert, who was rushed to hospital in the middle of the performance show, was not present at the results show. Host Tom Bergeron explained the "Little House on the Prairie" star suffered a "mild concussion," and was resting at home. She, however, will be able to compete next week.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses