'Dancing with the Stars': Sherri Shepherd Eliminated, Judges Shocked by the Bottom Two
Sherri Shepherd will no longer bring the fun to "Dancing with the Stars" dance floor. The Angie Jordan of "30 Rock" was sent packing on Tuesday, April 10 results show in what some may call another shocking elimination.
"All of us judges, we are in total shock," Len Goodman said after it was revealed that Sherri and Roshon Fegan were in jeopardy. Also surprised by his position, "Camp Rock" actor Roshon commented, "I thought we were pretty good."
The Disney star was later declared safe, meaning it was the end of the road for Sherri. Fighting back tears, the co-host of "The View" stated, "I just want to say thank you for letting me live a dream I have always had. I want to say to everyone out there: That thing that scares you the most... run towards it, because it's so amazing!"
Before learning her fate, Sherri tweeted earlier that day that she injured her foot during her routine on Monday night. "One of the hazards of dancing. Twisted my foot giving Len a lap dance! #DWTS," so she wrote.
Meanwhile, Melissa Gilbert, who was rushed to hospital in the middle of the performance show, was not present at the results show. Host Tom Bergeron explained the "Little House on the Prairie" star suffered a "mild concussion," and was resting at home. She, however, will be able to compete next week.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings