'Dancing with the Stars': Sherri Shepherd Eliminated, Judges Shocked by the Bottom Two
Sherri Shepherd will no longer bring the fun to "Dancing with the Stars" dance floor. The Angie Jordan of "30 Rock" was sent packing on Tuesday, April 10 results show in what some may call another shocking elimination.
"All of us judges, we are in total shock," Len Goodman said after it was revealed that Sherri and Roshon Fegan were in jeopardy. Also surprised by his position, "Camp Rock" actor Roshon commented, "I thought we were pretty good."
The Disney star was later declared safe, meaning it was the end of the road for Sherri. Fighting back tears, the co-host of "The View" stated, "I just want to say thank you for letting me live a dream I have always had. I want to say to everyone out there: That thing that scares you the most... run towards it, because it's so amazing!"
Before learning her fate, Sherri tweeted earlier that day that she injured her foot during her routine on Monday night. "One of the hazards of dancing. Twisted my foot giving Len a lap dance! #DWTS," so she wrote.
Meanwhile, Melissa Gilbert, who was rushed to hospital in the middle of the performance show, was not present at the results show. Host Tom Bergeron explained the "Little House on the Prairie" star suffered a "mild concussion," and was resting at home. She, however, will be able to compete next week.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single