Shannen Doherty Spills The Things She Regrets About Her Rocky Past
There are some things Shannen Doherty would do differently if she could do it all over again. Sitting down with the ladies of "The Talk" for an episode airing Tuesday, April 10, the actress famous for portraying Brenda Walsh on "Beverly Hills, 90210" confessed she does have some regrets about her bad girl past.
"What's funny is the older you get, the more honest [with yourself] I think you actually become," the 40-year-old said when the subject of her rocky days was brought up. Though she did state in her "Badass: A Hard-Earned Guide to Living Life with Style and (the Right) Attitude" book that her past "made me who I am today," she admitted in the interview, "I sit here and go, 'Wow, did I blow some major opportunities?' "
"I [blew] some huge opportunities in my career [that] I've had to work very, very hard to try and get back," the star of Wetv's "Shannen Says" continued on dishing. Her biggest regret, meanwhile, has something to do with her parents. "My parents raised me better than [the person I portrayed in the media], and I regret ever hurting my parents," she said.
During the chat, Doherty also talked about her October 2011 wedding to photographer Kurt Iswarienko. The former "Charmed" actress revealed that she believed although her father passed away a year prior, he was present in spirit on her big day, especially after guests began asking her about the dragonflies at her ceremony.
"[A guest said] 'One in particular kept circling you, it landed on your dress at one moment, it walked down the aisle with you. And then when you were taking your vows with your husband, it just floated and rested around you and just hovered,' " the ex-wife of Ashley Hamilton and Rick Salomon recalled. "My dad was there."
More Shannen Doherty News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'