Ricki Lake Married Christian Evans in a Secret Ceremony
Ricki Lake has tied the knot to fiance Christian Evans in a secret ceremony in southern California on Sunday, April 8. The "Dancing with the Stars" season 13 contestant shared a not-so-subtle hint on Twitter that she is a married woman, posting a photo of herself in lacy wedding gown carrying a bouquet.
"Yup, this is me," she wrote above the photo. "Sadie Sadie married lady. :) :) Love is in the air. Xo." She later talked about the big day to People, saying "It was a beautiful moment I will never forget. I wasn't anxious or nervous. I was really relaxed and excited."
Lake, who divorced husband of 9 years, Rob Sussman, in 2003 thought that she would never marry again. "I didn't think it would happen at this point in my life," the 43-year-old said about Evans. "We just clicked. It just feels like he was the right one all along." They met at her 42nd birthday and got engaged in August last year.
Lake has two sons from her previous marriage, Milo (15), Owen (10). She described Evans as "The kindest, most caring spirit. ...Most important, he loves my kids and my kids love him. There is nothing better than seeing all of my guys together."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service