Ricki Lake Married Christian Evans in a Secret Ceremony
Ricki Lake has tied the knot to fiance Christian Evans in a secret ceremony in southern California on Sunday, April 8. The "Dancing with the Stars" season 13 contestant shared a not-so-subtle hint on Twitter that she is a married woman, posting a photo of herself in lacy wedding gown carrying a bouquet.
"Yup, this is me," she wrote above the photo. "Sadie Sadie married lady. :) :) Love is in the air. Xo." She later talked about the big day to People, saying "It was a beautiful moment I will never forget. I wasn't anxious or nervous. I was really relaxed and excited."
Lake, who divorced husband of 9 years, Rob Sussman, in 2003 thought that she would never marry again. "I didn't think it would happen at this point in my life," the 43-year-old said about Evans. "We just clicked. It just feels like he was the right one all along." They met at her 42nd birthday and got engaged in August last year.
Lake has two sons from her previous marriage, Milo (15), Owen (10). She described Evans as "The kindest, most caring spirit. ...Most important, he loves my kids and my kids love him. There is nothing better than seeing all of my guys together."
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik