Ricki Lake Married Christian Evans in a Secret Ceremony
Ricki Lake has tied the knot to fiance Christian Evans in a secret ceremony in southern California on Sunday, April 8. The "Dancing with the Stars" season 13 contestant shared a not-so-subtle hint on Twitter that she is a married woman, posting a photo of herself in lacy wedding gown carrying a bouquet.
"Yup, this is me," she wrote above the photo. "Sadie Sadie married lady. :) :) Love is in the air. Xo." She later talked about the big day to People, saying "It was a beautiful moment I will never forget. I wasn't anxious or nervous. I was really relaxed and excited."
Lake, who divorced husband of 9 years, Rob Sussman, in 2003 thought that she would never marry again. "I didn't think it would happen at this point in my life," the 43-year-old said about Evans. "We just clicked. It just feels like he was the right one all along." They met at her 42nd birthday and got engaged in August last year.
Lake has two sons from her previous marriage, Milo (15), Owen (10). She described Evans as "The kindest, most caring spirit. ...Most important, he loves my kids and my kids love him. There is nothing better than seeing all of my guys together."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son