Ricki Lake Married Christian Evans in a Secret Ceremony
Ricki Lake has tied the knot to fiance Christian Evans in a secret ceremony in southern California on Sunday, April 8. The "Dancing with the Stars" season 13 contestant shared a not-so-subtle hint on Twitter that she is a married woman, posting a photo of herself in lacy wedding gown carrying a bouquet.
"Yup, this is me," she wrote above the photo. "Sadie Sadie married lady. :) :) Love is in the air. Xo." She later talked about the big day to People, saying "It was a beautiful moment I will never forget. I wasn't anxious or nervous. I was really relaxed and excited."
Lake, who divorced husband of 9 years, Rob Sussman, in 2003 thought that she would never marry again. "I didn't think it would happen at this point in my life," the 43-year-old said about Evans. "We just clicked. It just feels like he was the right one all along." They met at her 42nd birthday and got engaged in August last year.
Lake has two sons from her previous marriage, Milo (15), Owen (10). She described Evans as "The kindest, most caring spirit. ...Most important, he loves my kids and my kids love him. There is nothing better than seeing all of my guys together."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance