Ricki Lake Married Christian Evans in a Secret Ceremony
Ricki Lake has tied the knot to fiance Christian Evans in a secret ceremony in southern California on Sunday, April 8. The "Dancing with the Stars" season 13 contestant shared a not-so-subtle hint on Twitter that she is a married woman, posting a photo of herself in lacy wedding gown carrying a bouquet.
"Yup, this is me," she wrote above the photo. "Sadie Sadie married lady. :) :) Love is in the air. Xo." She later talked about the big day to People, saying "It was a beautiful moment I will never forget. I wasn't anxious or nervous. I was really relaxed and excited."
Lake, who divorced husband of 9 years, Rob Sussman, in 2003 thought that she would never marry again. "I didn't think it would happen at this point in my life," the 43-year-old said about Evans. "We just clicked. It just feels like he was the right one all along." They met at her 42nd birthday and got engaged in August last year.
Lake has two sons from her previous marriage, Milo (15), Owen (10). She described Evans as "The kindest, most caring spirit. ...Most important, he loves my kids and my kids love him. There is nothing better than seeing all of my guys together."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny