Video: Rachel Crow Opens White House Easter Egg Roll With National Anthem
Rachel Crow opened the 134th Annual Easter Egg Roll at the White House with a rendition of "The Star-Spangled Banner". The former contestant on "The X Factor (US)" inaugural season delivered the national anthem from the balcony of the South Lawn.
Wearing a yellow blazer, the 14-year-old singer belted out the anthem with President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, and their two daughters Sasha and Malia standing by her sides. She exchanged hugs with Mr. President and the First Lady before retreating from the spotlight.
Other performers at the kid-friendly event included Cody Simpson and Janelle Monae. Aussie singer Simpson catered the crowd with his songs including the latest one "So Listen", while Kansas artist Monae performed soulful tracks including her single "Tightrope".
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March