Video: Rachel Crow Opens White House Easter Egg Roll With National Anthem
Rachel Crow opened the 134th Annual Easter Egg Roll at the White House with a rendition of "The Star-Spangled Banner". The former contestant on "The X Factor (US)" inaugural season delivered the national anthem from the balcony of the South Lawn.
Wearing a yellow blazer, the 14-year-old singer belted out the anthem with President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, and their two daughters Sasha and Malia standing by her sides. She exchanged hugs with Mr. President and the First Lady before retreating from the spotlight.
Other performers at the kid-friendly event included Cody Simpson and Janelle Monae. Aussie singer Simpson catered the crowd with his songs including the latest one "So Listen", while Kansas artist Monae performed soulful tracks including her single "Tightrope".
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5