Video: Rachel Crow Opens White House Easter Egg Roll With National Anthem
Rachel Crow opened the 134th Annual Easter Egg Roll at the White House with a rendition of "The Star-Spangled Banner". The former contestant on "The X Factor (US)" inaugural season delivered the national anthem from the balcony of the South Lawn.
Wearing a yellow blazer, the 14-year-old singer belted out the anthem with President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, and their two daughters Sasha and Malia standing by her sides. She exchanged hugs with Mr. President and the First Lady before retreating from the spotlight.
Other performers at the kid-friendly event included Cody Simpson and Janelle Monae. Aussie singer Simpson catered the crowd with his songs including the latest one "So Listen", while Kansas artist Monae performed soulful tracks including her single "Tightrope".
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation