Video: Rachel Crow Opens White House Easter Egg Roll With National Anthem
Rachel Crow opened the 134th Annual Easter Egg Roll at the White House with a rendition of "The Star-Spangled Banner". The former contestant on "The X Factor (US)" inaugural season delivered the national anthem from the balcony of the South Lawn.
Wearing a yellow blazer, the 14-year-old singer belted out the anthem with President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, and their two daughters Sasha and Malia standing by her sides. She exchanged hugs with Mr. President and the First Lady before retreating from the spotlight.
Other performers at the kid-friendly event included Cody Simpson and Janelle Monae. Aussie singer Simpson catered the crowd with his songs including the latest one "So Listen", while Kansas artist Monae performed soulful tracks including her single "Tightrope".
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'