New Photos of Paul Rudd and Paul Giamatti on New York Set of 'Lucky Dog'
Paul Rudd and Paul Giamatti have been photographed working on the set of "Lucky Dog" on Monday, April 9. The two actors were caught on camera filming a scene in Brooklyn, New York along with their female co-star Sally Hawkins.
Rudd rocked a black leather jacket that he paired with a ski cap and fingerless gloves, while Giamatti donned a brown leather jacket that he paired with khaki pants. Hawkins, meanwhile, wore a plaid coat and a white scarf. They were seen chatting on the set where plenty of pine trees were placed in front of a dirty wagon.
In "Lucky Dog", Rudd and Giamatti star as a pair of French-Canadian conmen pals who, despite being on the outs with each other, hatch a get-rich-quick scheme to sell Christmas trees in the Big Apple. Directed by Phil Morrison, the movie still hasn't set a U.S. release date.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'