New Photos of Paul Rudd and Paul Giamatti on New York Set of 'Lucky Dog'
Paul Rudd and Paul Giamatti have been photographed working on the set of "Lucky Dog" on Monday, April 9. The two actors were caught on camera filming a scene in Brooklyn, New York along with their female co-star Sally Hawkins.
Rudd rocked a black leather jacket that he paired with a ski cap and fingerless gloves, while Giamatti donned a brown leather jacket that he paired with khaki pants. Hawkins, meanwhile, wore a plaid coat and a white scarf. They were seen chatting on the set where plenty of pine trees were placed in front of a dirty wagon.
In "Lucky Dog", Rudd and Giamatti star as a pair of French-Canadian conmen pals who, despite being on the outs with each other, hatch a get-rich-quick scheme to sell Christmas trees in the Big Apple. Directed by Phil Morrison, the movie still hasn't set a U.S. release date.
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef