New Photos of Paul Rudd and Paul Giamatti on New York Set of 'Lucky Dog'
Paul Rudd and Paul Giamatti have been photographed working on the set of "Lucky Dog" on Monday, April 9. The two actors were caught on camera filming a scene in Brooklyn, New York along with their female co-star Sally Hawkins.
Rudd rocked a black leather jacket that he paired with a ski cap and fingerless gloves, while Giamatti donned a brown leather jacket that he paired with khaki pants. Hawkins, meanwhile, wore a plaid coat and a white scarf. They were seen chatting on the set where plenty of pine trees were placed in front of a dirty wagon.
In "Lucky Dog", Rudd and Giamatti star as a pair of French-Canadian conmen pals who, despite being on the outs with each other, hatch a get-rich-quick scheme to sell Christmas trees in the Big Apple. Directed by Phil Morrison, the movie still hasn't set a U.S. release date.
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director