New Photos of Paul Rudd and Paul Giamatti on New York Set of 'Lucky Dog'
Paul Rudd and Paul Giamatti have been photographed working on the set of "Lucky Dog" on Monday, April 9. The two actors were caught on camera filming a scene in Brooklyn, New York along with their female co-star Sally Hawkins.
Rudd rocked a black leather jacket that he paired with a ski cap and fingerless gloves, while Giamatti donned a brown leather jacket that he paired with khaki pants. Hawkins, meanwhile, wore a plaid coat and a white scarf. They were seen chatting on the set where plenty of pine trees were placed in front of a dirty wagon.
In "Lucky Dog", Rudd and Giamatti star as a pair of French-Canadian conmen pals who, despite being on the outs with each other, hatch a get-rich-quick scheme to sell Christmas trees in the Big Apple. Directed by Phil Morrison, the movie still hasn't set a U.S. release date.
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!