New Photos of Paul Rudd and Paul Giamatti on New York Set of 'Lucky Dog'
Paul Rudd and Paul Giamatti have been photographed working on the set of "Lucky Dog" on Monday, April 9. The two actors were caught on camera filming a scene in Brooklyn, New York along with their female co-star Sally Hawkins.
Rudd rocked a black leather jacket that he paired with a ski cap and fingerless gloves, while Giamatti donned a brown leather jacket that he paired with khaki pants. Hawkins, meanwhile, wore a plaid coat and a white scarf. They were seen chatting on the set where plenty of pine trees were placed in front of a dirty wagon.
In "Lucky Dog", Rudd and Giamatti star as a pair of French-Canadian conmen pals who, despite being on the outs with each other, hatch a get-rich-quick scheme to sell Christmas trees in the Big Apple. Directed by Phil Morrison, the movie still hasn't set a U.S. release date.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7