Scarlett Johansson Reacts to the Using of Her Photo in Sex Shop Ads
Scarlett Johansson doesn't let herself bothered by recent report that her sexy image has been used to advertise a sex shop near the border of Mexico. In a statement she released to E! News, the Black Widow of "The Avengers" simply said, "I applaud TMZ's, once again, award winning investigative journalism for securing the knowledge of my legions of Mexican fans."
The 27-year-old actress has unwittingly become the new face of porn after a photo of herself in a black bra, unbuttoned white shirt and tiny shorts graced the business cards of VIP, a Spanish-speaking adult store that is located in Calexico, California. Surrounding her image were Spanish text of the products the store sells, which include "DVD & VHS" and "lubricantes".
When contacted by TMZ, the store manager seemingly had no idea that the ripping off of the image might lead to a problem. "What does it have to do with the business card? I don't know who Scarlett Johansson is," he said before explaining, "The owner ordered cards from a company and said we need something with a girl on the card and the company did it."
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked