Scarlett Johansson Reacts to the Using of Her Photo in Sex Shop Ads
Scarlett Johansson doesn't let herself bothered by recent report that her sexy image has been used to advertise a sex shop near the border of Mexico. In a statement she released to E! News, the Black Widow of "The Avengers" simply said, "I applaud TMZ's, once again, award winning investigative journalism for securing the knowledge of my legions of Mexican fans."
The 27-year-old actress has unwittingly become the new face of porn after a photo of herself in a black bra, unbuttoned white shirt and tiny shorts graced the business cards of VIP, a Spanish-speaking adult store that is located in Calexico, California. Surrounding her image were Spanish text of the products the store sells, which include "DVD & VHS" and "lubricantes".
When contacted by TMZ, the store manager seemingly had no idea that the ripping off of the image might lead to a problem. "What does it have to do with the business card? I don't know who Scarlett Johansson is," he said before explaining, "The owner ordered cards from a company and said we need something with a girl on the card and the company did it."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered