Scarlett Johansson Reacts to the Using of Her Photo in Sex Shop Ads
Scarlett Johansson doesn't let herself bothered by recent report that her sexy image has been used to advertise a sex shop near the border of Mexico. In a statement she released to E! News, the Black Widow of "The Avengers" simply said, "I applaud TMZ's, once again, award winning investigative journalism for securing the knowledge of my legions of Mexican fans."
The 27-year-old actress has unwittingly become the new face of porn after a photo of herself in a black bra, unbuttoned white shirt and tiny shorts graced the business cards of VIP, a Spanish-speaking adult store that is located in Calexico, California. Surrounding her image were Spanish text of the products the store sells, which include "DVD & VHS" and "lubricantes".
When contacted by TMZ, the store manager seemingly had no idea that the ripping off of the image might lead to a problem. "What does it have to do with the business card? I don't know who Scarlett Johansson is," he said before explaining, "The owner ordered cards from a company and said we need something with a girl on the card and the company did it."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women