Scarlett Johansson Reacts to the Using of Her Photo in Sex Shop Ads
Scarlett Johansson doesn't let herself bothered by recent report that her sexy image has been used to advertise a sex shop near the border of Mexico. In a statement she released to E! News, the Black Widow of "The Avengers" simply said, "I applaud TMZ's, once again, award winning investigative journalism for securing the knowledge of my legions of Mexican fans."
The 27-year-old actress has unwittingly become the new face of porn after a photo of herself in a black bra, unbuttoned white shirt and tiny shorts graced the business cards of VIP, a Spanish-speaking adult store that is located in Calexico, California. Surrounding her image were Spanish text of the products the store sells, which include "DVD & VHS" and "lubricantes".
When contacted by TMZ, the store manager seemingly had no idea that the ripping off of the image might lead to a problem. "What does it have to do with the business card? I don't know who Scarlett Johansson is," he said before explaining, "The owner ordered cards from a company and said we need something with a girl on the card and the company did it."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'