Jennifer Aniston Could Be Jason Sudeikis' Fake Wife in 'We're the Millers'
Jennifer Aniston might become a fake wife of a pot dealer in her upcoming film. The former "Friends" star is entering a negotiation to star as the female lead in New Line Cinemas' comedy film, "We're the Millers".
The raunchy movie follows a pot dealer who realizes that his life is meaningless and wants to get out of his dirty business, but not before one last big score that will finance his new life. His last pot-related task is to get a fake wife and smuggle 1,400 pounds of pot across the Mexican border in a motor home.
Aniston is circling the part of the fake wife, who is actually a hooker. Meanwhile, eyeing the part of the male lead is comedian Jason Sudeikis. Should the two close the deal with New Line, they will reunite in the film after they last starred together in another racy comedy, "Horrible Bosses", which was released in 2011.
"We're the Millers" has tapped "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story" helmer Rawson Thurber to serve behind the lens. The screenplay is written by "Wedding Crashers" scribes Bob Fisher and Stever Faver.
Aniston was last seen starring opposite her boyfriend Justin Theroux in "Wanderlust". The couple will next work together again on a yet-to-be-titled heist comedy film. Sudeikis, on the other hand, has been attached to a star-studded comedy film called "Movie 43".
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift