Jennifer Aniston Could Be Jason Sudeikis' Fake Wife in 'We're the Millers'
Jennifer Aniston might become a fake wife of a pot dealer in her upcoming film. The former "Friends" star is entering a negotiation to star as the female lead in New Line Cinemas' comedy film, "We're the Millers".
The raunchy movie follows a pot dealer who realizes that his life is meaningless and wants to get out of his dirty business, but not before one last big score that will finance his new life. His last pot-related task is to get a fake wife and smuggle 1,400 pounds of pot across the Mexican border in a motor home.
Aniston is circling the part of the fake wife, who is actually a hooker. Meanwhile, eyeing the part of the male lead is comedian Jason Sudeikis. Should the two close the deal with New Line, they will reunite in the film after they last starred together in another racy comedy, "Horrible Bosses", which was released in 2011.
"We're the Millers" has tapped "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story" helmer Rawson Thurber to serve behind the lens. The screenplay is written by "Wedding Crashers" scribes Bob Fisher and Stever Faver.
Aniston was last seen starring opposite her boyfriend Justin Theroux in "Wanderlust". The couple will next work together again on a yet-to-be-titled heist comedy film. Sudeikis, on the other hand, has been attached to a star-studded comedy film called "Movie 43".
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'