Jennifer Aniston Could Be Jason Sudeikis' Fake Wife in 'We're the Millers'
Jennifer Aniston might become a fake wife of a pot dealer in her upcoming film. The former "Friends" star is entering a negotiation to star as the female lead in New Line Cinemas' comedy film, "We're the Millers".
The raunchy movie follows a pot dealer who realizes that his life is meaningless and wants to get out of his dirty business, but not before one last big score that will finance his new life. His last pot-related task is to get a fake wife and smuggle 1,400 pounds of pot across the Mexican border in a motor home.
Aniston is circling the part of the fake wife, who is actually a hooker. Meanwhile, eyeing the part of the male lead is comedian Jason Sudeikis. Should the two close the deal with New Line, they will reunite in the film after they last starred together in another racy comedy, "Horrible Bosses", which was released in 2011.
"We're the Millers" has tapped "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story" helmer Rawson Thurber to serve behind the lens. The screenplay is written by "Wedding Crashers" scribes Bob Fisher and Stever Faver.
Aniston was last seen starring opposite her boyfriend Justin Theroux in "Wanderlust". The couple will next work together again on a yet-to-be-titled heist comedy film. Sudeikis, on the other hand, has been attached to a star-studded comedy film called "Movie 43".
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle