'Gossip Girl' 5.20 Preview: Blair and Dan Set to Debut as Couple
After being granted her freedom, Blair plans to make a public debut as a couple with Dan in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". To celebrate it, they will throw a glamorous British-themed Salon and invite the founders of The Oracle Club, Julian Tepper and Jenna Gribbon.
Blair, somehow, appears to be surprised by the presence of Serena, Chuck and Nate at the bash, while Chuck himself has no idea why he's coming to the party. However, it isn't the biggest problem that will occur in the Upper East Side since Serena is mad at Lola, who causes big damage.
Also in "Salon of the Dead" that will air Monday, April 16 at 8/7c on The CW, Lola (guest star Ella Rae Peck) lands the audition of a lifetime, but Gossip Girl may have other plans for the Upper East Side's latest It Girl. Meanwhile, Lily and Rufus disagree over the best way to handle the Ivy situation, and Serena and Diana (guest star Elizabeth Hurley) face-off over secrets they both would prefer remain secrets.
Though Dan and Blair are currently lovey-dovey, the couple's relationship isn't not going to be smooth at all since executive producer Joshua Safran recently said, "Dan and Blair's relationship is going to be challenged because the specter of Chuck is always going to be hanging over it, whether or not he's even involved in it or not."
"Because Blair is always going to be aware that Dan knows how much she loved a man before him. And Dan is always going to be aware, even more so, of how tied up they were with each other and how they constantly return to each other at some point, invariably every year," he went on dishing. "That pressure might seep in and cause some trouble but whether that trouble is insurmountable people will have to wait and see."
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs