'Gossip Girl' 5.20 Preview: Blair and Dan Set to Debut as Couple
After being granted her freedom, Blair plans to make a public debut as a couple with Dan in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". To celebrate it, they will throw a glamorous British-themed Salon and invite the founders of The Oracle Club, Julian Tepper and Jenna Gribbon.
Blair, somehow, appears to be surprised by the presence of Serena, Chuck and Nate at the bash, while Chuck himself has no idea why he's coming to the party. However, it isn't the biggest problem that will occur in the Upper East Side since Serena is mad at Lola, who causes big damage.
Also in "Salon of the Dead" that will air Monday, April 16 at 8/7c on The CW, Lola (guest star Ella Rae Peck) lands the audition of a lifetime, but Gossip Girl may have other plans for the Upper East Side's latest It Girl. Meanwhile, Lily and Rufus disagree over the best way to handle the Ivy situation, and Serena and Diana (guest star Elizabeth Hurley) face-off over secrets they both would prefer remain secrets.
Though Dan and Blair are currently lovey-dovey, the couple's relationship isn't not going to be smooth at all since executive producer Joshua Safran recently said, "Dan and Blair's relationship is going to be challenged because the specter of Chuck is always going to be hanging over it, whether or not he's even involved in it or not."
"Because Blair is always going to be aware that Dan knows how much she loved a man before him. And Dan is always going to be aware, even more so, of how tied up they were with each other and how they constantly return to each other at some point, invariably every year," he went on dishing. "That pressure might seep in and cause some trouble but whether that trouble is insurmountable people will have to wait and see."
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction