'Gossip Girl' 5.20 Preview: Blair and Dan Set to Debut as Couple
After being granted her freedom, Blair plans to make a public debut as a couple with Dan in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". To celebrate it, they will throw a glamorous British-themed Salon and invite the founders of The Oracle Club, Julian Tepper and Jenna Gribbon.
Blair, somehow, appears to be surprised by the presence of Serena, Chuck and Nate at the bash, while Chuck himself has no idea why he's coming to the party. However, it isn't the biggest problem that will occur in the Upper East Side since Serena is mad at Lola, who causes big damage.
Also in "Salon of the Dead" that will air Monday, April 16 at 8/7c on The CW, Lola (guest star Ella Rae Peck) lands the audition of a lifetime, but Gossip Girl may have other plans for the Upper East Side's latest It Girl. Meanwhile, Lily and Rufus disagree over the best way to handle the Ivy situation, and Serena and Diana (guest star Elizabeth Hurley) face-off over secrets they both would prefer remain secrets.
Though Dan and Blair are currently lovey-dovey, the couple's relationship isn't not going to be smooth at all since executive producer Joshua Safran recently said, "Dan and Blair's relationship is going to be challenged because the specter of Chuck is always going to be hanging over it, whether or not he's even involved in it or not."
"Because Blair is always going to be aware that Dan knows how much she loved a man before him. And Dan is always going to be aware, even more so, of how tied up they were with each other and how they constantly return to each other at some point, invariably every year," he went on dishing. "That pressure might seep in and cause some trouble but whether that trouble is insurmountable people will have to wait and see."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns