Sultry Photo of Scarlett Johansson Used on Sex Shop's Business Cards
A sexy image of Scarlett Johansson has ended up on business cards of a Spanish-speaking sex shop. Bringing to attention the news in the first place was TMZ, detailing that the adult store using a photo of "We Bought a Zoo" actress in lingerie on its ads was "VIP", which is located in Calexico, California.
When asked about the illegal using of the photo, the store manager told the gossip site, "What does it have to do with the business card? I don't know who Scarlett Johansson is." He further explained, "The owner ordered cards from a company and said we need something with a girl on the card and the company did it."
Johansson herself has recently said that she doesn't consider herself a sex symbol. Discussing the matter with Empire magazine, the actress playing Black Widow in "The Avengers" said, "I don't know, I don't think of myself that way. It's alright for now. I'm convinced that obviously in a couple of years' time it will be somebody else. I won't be as interesting that way."
The ex-wife of Ryan Reynolds went on to note, "I actually have not played that many sexy characters! Of course you could say the characters I played maybe in 'Match Point', maybe in 'The Black Dahlia' [are sexy]. But the characters I play aren't really traditionally sexy, I don't think. I think it's probably a reaction to the fact that I'm curvy and confident about it, maybe."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'