Sultry Photo of Scarlett Johansson Used on Sex Shop's Business Cards
A sexy image of Scarlett Johansson has ended up on business cards of a Spanish-speaking sex shop. Bringing to attention the news in the first place was TMZ, detailing that the adult store using a photo of "We Bought a Zoo" actress in lingerie on its ads was "VIP", which is located in Calexico, California.
When asked about the illegal using of the photo, the store manager told the gossip site, "What does it have to do with the business card? I don't know who Scarlett Johansson is." He further explained, "The owner ordered cards from a company and said we need something with a girl on the card and the company did it."
Johansson herself has recently said that she doesn't consider herself a sex symbol. Discussing the matter with Empire magazine, the actress playing Black Widow in "The Avengers" said, "I don't know, I don't think of myself that way. It's alright for now. I'm convinced that obviously in a couple of years' time it will be somebody else. I won't be as interesting that way."
The ex-wife of Ryan Reynolds went on to note, "I actually have not played that many sexy characters! Of course you could say the characters I played maybe in 'Match Point', maybe in 'The Black Dahlia' [are sexy]. But the characters I play aren't really traditionally sexy, I don't think. I think it's probably a reaction to the fact that I'm curvy and confident about it, maybe."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation