Sultry Photo of Scarlett Johansson Used on Sex Shop's Business Cards
A sexy image of Scarlett Johansson has ended up on business cards of a Spanish-speaking sex shop. Bringing to attention the news in the first place was TMZ, detailing that the adult store using a photo of "We Bought a Zoo" actress in lingerie on its ads was "VIP", which is located in Calexico, California.
When asked about the illegal using of the photo, the store manager told the gossip site, "What does it have to do with the business card? I don't know who Scarlett Johansson is." He further explained, "The owner ordered cards from a company and said we need something with a girl on the card and the company did it."
Johansson herself has recently said that she doesn't consider herself a sex symbol. Discussing the matter with Empire magazine, the actress playing Black Widow in "The Avengers" said, "I don't know, I don't think of myself that way. It's alright for now. I'm convinced that obviously in a couple of years' time it will be somebody else. I won't be as interesting that way."
The ex-wife of Ryan Reynolds went on to note, "I actually have not played that many sexy characters! Of course you could say the characters I played maybe in 'Match Point', maybe in 'The Black Dahlia' [are sexy]. But the characters I play aren't really traditionally sexy, I don't think. I think it's probably a reaction to the fact that I'm curvy and confident about it, maybe."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March