Video Premiere: Jessie J's 'LaserLight' Ft. David Guetta
Jessie J has unleashed a music video in support of her latest single "LaserLight" in its entirety. The clip features the "Price Tag" hitmaker dancing to the uplifting music under the glow of laser beams, light bulbs and lens flares.
"LaserLight" is lifted from Jessie's debut album "Who You Are", which was released last year. The electro house music features French disc jokey David Guetta, who also serves as a co-producer for the song.
For her second album, Jessie plans to explore her pain. She explains, "For the seven years before I signed my record deal I was in a bad place and I was scared that I couldn't get out of it." She adds, "That's why I wrote such upbeat music, as a way of trying to escape how I felt."
Taking inspiration from her U.K. peer Adele, she continues, "Now that I am happier, I won't be afraid to explore my pain. But in a good way; it'll be me saying that it's OK not to feel OK. Not every song needs a happy ending."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers