Video Premiere: Jessie J's 'LaserLight' Ft. David Guetta
Jessie J has unleashed a music video in support of her latest single "LaserLight" in its entirety. The clip features the "Price Tag" hitmaker dancing to the uplifting music under the glow of laser beams, light bulbs and lens flares.
"LaserLight" is lifted from Jessie's debut album "Who You Are", which was released last year. The electro house music features French disc jokey David Guetta, who also serves as a co-producer for the song.
For her second album, Jessie plans to explore her pain. She explains, "For the seven years before I signed my record deal I was in a bad place and I was scared that I couldn't get out of it." She adds, "That's why I wrote such upbeat music, as a way of trying to escape how I felt."
Taking inspiration from her U.K. peer Adele, she continues, "Now that I am happier, I won't be afraid to explore my pain. But in a good way; it'll be me saying that it's OK not to feel OK. Not every song needs a happy ending."
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap