Video Premiere: Jessie J's 'LaserLight' Ft. David Guetta
Jessie J has unleashed a music video in support of her latest single "LaserLight" in its entirety. The clip features the "Price Tag" hitmaker dancing to the uplifting music under the glow of laser beams, light bulbs and lens flares.
"LaserLight" is lifted from Jessie's debut album "Who You Are", which was released last year. The electro house music features French disc jokey David Guetta, who also serves as a co-producer for the song.
For her second album, Jessie plans to explore her pain. She explains, "For the seven years before I signed my record deal I was in a bad place and I was scared that I couldn't get out of it." She adds, "That's why I wrote such upbeat music, as a way of trying to escape how I felt."
Taking inspiration from her U.K. peer Adele, she continues, "Now that I am happier, I won't be afraid to explore my pain. But in a good way; it'll be me saying that it's OK not to feel OK. Not every song needs a happy ending."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed