Video Premiere: Jessie J's 'LaserLight' Ft. David Guetta
Jessie J has unleashed a music video in support of her latest single "LaserLight" in its entirety. The clip features the "Price Tag" hitmaker dancing to the uplifting music under the glow of laser beams, light bulbs and lens flares.
"LaserLight" is lifted from Jessie's debut album "Who You Are", which was released last year. The electro house music features French disc jokey David Guetta, who also serves as a co-producer for the song.
For her second album, Jessie plans to explore her pain. She explains, "For the seven years before I signed my record deal I was in a bad place and I was scared that I couldn't get out of it." She adds, "That's why I wrote such upbeat music, as a way of trying to escape how I felt."
Taking inspiration from her U.K. peer Adele, she continues, "Now that I am happier, I won't be afraid to explore my pain. But in a good way; it'll be me saying that it's OK not to feel OK. Not every song needs a happy ending."
Jessie J's "LaserLight" (feat. David Guetta) music video
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her