Video Premiere: Jessie J's 'LaserLight' Ft. David Guetta
Jessie J has unleashed a music video in support of her latest single "LaserLight" in its entirety. The clip features the "Price Tag" hitmaker dancing to the uplifting music under the glow of laser beams, light bulbs and lens flares.
"LaserLight" is lifted from Jessie's debut album "Who You Are", which was released last year. The electro house music features French disc jokey David Guetta, who also serves as a co-producer for the song.
For her second album, Jessie plans to explore her pain. She explains, "For the seven years before I signed my record deal I was in a bad place and I was scared that I couldn't get out of it." She adds, "That's why I wrote such upbeat music, as a way of trying to escape how I felt."
Taking inspiration from her U.K. peer Adele, she continues, "Now that I am happier, I won't be afraid to explore my pain. But in a good way; it'll be me saying that it's OK not to feel OK. Not every song needs a happy ending."
Jessie J's "LaserLight" (feat. David Guetta) music video
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake