Pics: Justin Bieber Told by Police to Move His Illegally Parked Car
Despite his worldwide fame, Justin Bieber is still obligated to obey the law. The boyfriend of Selena Gomez found himself being told by a Los Angeles police officer to move his $100,000 Fisker Karma on Easter Sunday, April 8 because it was illegally parked outside shops in Beverly Hills, California.
Bieber was strolling along the streets when he was approached by the cop. At the time, the "Baby" hitmaker was wearing a white jacket, matching T-shirt and baseball cap, a pair of blue jeans and sunglasses. The whole incident was captured by paparazzi's camera, displaying that the officer was all smiles as he explained the situation to the teen singer.
Bieber got his electric sports car, which is customized with chrome paint work, as his 18th birthday gift during a March 1 appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". His manager Scooter Braun said at the time, "We wanted to make sure since you love cars that when you're on the road you are always environmentally friendly and we decided to get you a car that would make you stand out."
Two days before he got caught with the illegal parking, Bieber was spotted taking the vehicle through a Chick-fil-A drive-through in Hollywood. He was joined by his songstress girlfriend. Meanwhile, on Sunday, he wished his fans a happy Easter by tweeting, "Reaching out to loved ones and family...and u guys qualify in that category. so... HAPPY EASTER! #muchlove."
More Justin Bieber News
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard