Pics: Justin Bieber Told by Police to Move His Illegally Parked Car
Despite his worldwide fame, Justin Bieber is still obligated to obey the law. The boyfriend of Selena Gomez found himself being told by a Los Angeles police officer to move his $100,000 Fisker Karma on Easter Sunday, April 8 because it was illegally parked outside shops in Beverly Hills, California.
Bieber was strolling along the streets when he was approached by the cop. At the time, the "Baby" hitmaker was wearing a white jacket, matching T-shirt and baseball cap, a pair of blue jeans and sunglasses. The whole incident was captured by paparazzi's camera, displaying that the officer was all smiles as he explained the situation to the teen singer.
Bieber got his electric sports car, which is customized with chrome paint work, as his 18th birthday gift during a March 1 appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". His manager Scooter Braun said at the time, "We wanted to make sure since you love cars that when you're on the road you are always environmentally friendly and we decided to get you a car that would make you stand out."
Two days before he got caught with the illegal parking, Bieber was spotted taking the vehicle through a Chick-fil-A drive-through in Hollywood. He was joined by his songstress girlfriend. Meanwhile, on Sunday, he wished his fans a happy Easter by tweeting, "Reaching out to loved ones and family...and u guys qualify in that category. so... HAPPY EASTER! #muchlove."
More Justin Bieber News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App