Miley Cyrus Expresses Her Irritation at Those Who Call Her Anorexic
Miley Cyrus can't stand quiet when people call her anorexic. The songstress daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus has recently taken to her Twitter account to slam her accusers and explain the real reason why she's avoiding certain food. "For everyone calling me anorexic I have a gluten and lactose allergy," so she tweeted on Sunday, April 8.
"It's not about weight it's about health," the 19-year-old stressed in the same tweet. "Gluten is crapppp anyway!" When a fan responded to her tweet by saying, "Gluten free food is sooo good & healthy!", she urged her fans to try "no gluten for a week" and pointed out its benefit, "The change in your skin, phyisical [sic] and mental health is amazing! U won't go back!"
Miley fired back at her critics minutes after she posted a photo of her sticking her nose into a paper bag that bears a note, "This bag doubles as an air freshener." Along with the picture, the girlfriend of Liam Hemsworth wrote, "I can't eat it. So I'm just gonna smell the s**ttttt out of it! My mouth is LITERALLY watering."
The anorexic issue aside, Miley has been caught seemingly going commando during a recent outing. The former Disney star was photographed wearing a tight black mini-dress without panties as she climbed into her car when leaving her Pilates class in Los Angeles on April 6. The photos popped online via Egotastic.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'