Miley Cyrus Expresses Her Irritation at Those Who Call Her Anorexic
Miley Cyrus can't stand quiet when people call her anorexic. The songstress daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus has recently taken to her Twitter account to slam her accusers and explain the real reason why she's avoiding certain food. "For everyone calling me anorexic I have a gluten and lactose allergy," so she tweeted on Sunday, April 8.
"It's not about weight it's about health," the 19-year-old stressed in the same tweet. "Gluten is crapppp anyway!" When a fan responded to her tweet by saying, "Gluten free food is sooo good & healthy!", she urged her fans to try "no gluten for a week" and pointed out its benefit, "The change in your skin, phyisical [sic] and mental health is amazing! U won't go back!"
Miley fired back at her critics minutes after she posted a photo of her sticking her nose into a paper bag that bears a note, "This bag doubles as an air freshener." Along with the picture, the girlfriend of Liam Hemsworth wrote, "I can't eat it. So I'm just gonna smell the s**ttttt out of it! My mouth is LITERALLY watering."
The anorexic issue aside, Miley has been caught seemingly going commando during a recent outing. The former Disney star was photographed wearing a tight black mini-dress without panties as she climbed into her car when leaving her Pilates class in Los Angeles on April 6. The photos popped online via Egotastic.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent