Miley Cyrus Expresses Her Irritation at Those Who Call Her Anorexic
Miley Cyrus can't stand quiet when people call her anorexic. The songstress daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus has recently taken to her Twitter account to slam her accusers and explain the real reason why she's avoiding certain food. "For everyone calling me anorexic I have a gluten and lactose allergy," so she tweeted on Sunday, April 8.
"It's not about weight it's about health," the 19-year-old stressed in the same tweet. "Gluten is crapppp anyway!" When a fan responded to her tweet by saying, "Gluten free food is sooo good & healthy!", she urged her fans to try "no gluten for a week" and pointed out its benefit, "The change in your skin, phyisical [sic] and mental health is amazing! U won't go back!"
Miley fired back at her critics minutes after she posted a photo of her sticking her nose into a paper bag that bears a note, "This bag doubles as an air freshener." Along with the picture, the girlfriend of Liam Hemsworth wrote, "I can't eat it. So I'm just gonna smell the s**ttttt out of it! My mouth is LITERALLY watering."
The anorexic issue aside, Miley has been caught seemingly going commando during a recent outing. The former Disney star was photographed wearing a tight black mini-dress without panties as she climbed into her car when leaving her Pilates class in Los Angeles on April 6. The photos popped online via Egotastic.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris