Sneak Peak: Ellen DeGeneres Shocked to See Naked Kate Winslet in 'Titanic' Spoof
On the heels of "Titanic" 3D re-release, Ellen DeGeneres pokes fun at one of the film's jaw-dropping scenes. Claiming to land a cameo role in the new version of the 1997 hit movie, "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" host appears as someone who brings the paints for Leonardo DiCaprio's Jack Dawson.
In a sneak peek of the spoof that will be played on the NBC daytime talk show Monday, April 9, the comedienne arrives just before Jack makes a sketch of Kate Winslet's Rose DeWitt Bukater wearing nothing but a diamond necklace called the Heart of the Ocean. While Jack is stunned to see his love interest taking off her robe, DeGeneres, who also witnesses the raunchy act, drops the paints.
The 3D version of "Titanic" was unleashed in the U.S. theaters on April 4. By the end of this week, it has added an estimated $25 million to its domestic lifetime gross. Back in 1998, the epic romantic film, which was directed by James Cameron, became the first movie to earn more than $1 billion worldwide.
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors