Claim of Lindsay Lohan's Nightclub Altercation Holds No Truth, Rep Insists
Lindsay Lohan has just been freed from her formal probation, but trouble already comes barreling down her way. According to TMZ, a woman has filed an incident report against the "Mean Girls" actress accusing her of battery during a nightclub altercation. Her representative, however, was quick to dismiss the allegation.
Reacting to report of the alleged incident, publicist Steve Honig told the gossip site, "Lindsay was absolutely not involved in any sort of altercation whatsoever." The rep further pointed out, "This is clearly another case of someone looking for money and 15 minutes of fame." He later stressed to E! News, "There is no truth to the accusations."
As for the alleged altercation, TMZ reported that the fight between Lohan and the woman took place at a nightclub on Thursday, April 5 night. The woman allegedly claimed that the "Liz & Dick" star began pushing and shoving her after the actress grew upset as the woman talked to a male friend of hers. Police sources said they will investigate the validity of the woman's claims.
Lohan herself completed her formal probation stemming from her 2007 DUI case on March 29. During the hearing, the 25-year-old starlet was advised by Judge Stephanie Sautner to "live your live in a more mature way, stop the nightclubbing and focus on your work." She in return told the judge, "I just want to say thank you. It has really opened a lot of doors for me. Thank you for being fair."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie