Claim of Lindsay Lohan's Nightclub Altercation Holds No Truth, Rep Insists
Lindsay Lohan has just been freed from her formal probation, but trouble already comes barreling down her way. According to TMZ, a woman has filed an incident report against the "Mean Girls" actress accusing her of battery during a nightclub altercation. Her representative, however, was quick to dismiss the allegation.
Reacting to report of the alleged incident, publicist Steve Honig told the gossip site, "Lindsay was absolutely not involved in any sort of altercation whatsoever." The rep further pointed out, "This is clearly another case of someone looking for money and 15 minutes of fame." He later stressed to E! News, "There is no truth to the accusations."
As for the alleged altercation, TMZ reported that the fight between Lohan and the woman took place at a nightclub on Thursday, April 5 night. The woman allegedly claimed that the "Liz & Dick" star began pushing and shoving her after the actress grew upset as the woman talked to a male friend of hers. Police sources said they will investigate the validity of the woman's claims.
Lohan herself completed her formal probation stemming from her 2007 DUI case on March 29. During the hearing, the 25-year-old starlet was advised by Judge Stephanie Sautner to "live your live in a more mature way, stop the nightclubbing and focus on your work." She in return told the judge, "I just want to say thank you. It has really opened a lot of doors for me. Thank you for being fair."
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3