Video: Darren Criss Performs With Drink in His Hand
Darren Criss might be a little tipsy when performing at a recent gig at the famous Hotel Cafe in Los Angeles. The actor, who made his Broadway debut through "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", was seen having a drink in his hand when busting out a rendition of Sam Cooke's soul classic "Bring It on Home to Me".
In addition to singing Cooke' song, Criss also delivered a rendition of Bob Dylan's "New Morning" and catered the crowd with a song called "Don't You". The Blaine Anderson of "Glee" strummed his guitar during the last two performances.
In related news, Criss is confirmed to cover Christina Aguilera's hit single "Fighter", Gotye's chart-busting song "Somebody That I Used to Know" and Duran Duran's classics "Hungry Like the Wolf" and "Rio" in the next outing of "Glee".
"Bring It on Home to Me":
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper