Video: Darren Criss Performs With Drink in His Hand
Darren Criss might be a little tipsy when performing at a recent gig at the famous Hotel Cafe in Los Angeles. The actor, who made his Broadway debut through "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", was seen having a drink in his hand when busting out a rendition of Sam Cooke's soul classic "Bring It on Home to Me".
In addition to singing Cooke' song, Criss also delivered a rendition of Bob Dylan's "New Morning" and catered the crowd with a song called "Don't You". The Blaine Anderson of "Glee" strummed his guitar during the last two performances.
In related news, Criss is confirmed to cover Christina Aguilera's hit single "Fighter", Gotye's chart-busting song "Somebody That I Used to Know" and Duran Duran's classics "Hungry Like the Wolf" and "Rio" in the next outing of "Glee".
"Bring It on Home to Me":
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign