Video: Darren Criss Performs With Drink in His Hand
Darren Criss might be a little tipsy when performing at a recent gig at the famous Hotel Cafe in Los Angeles. The actor, who made his Broadway debut through "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", was seen having a drink in his hand when busting out a rendition of Sam Cooke's soul classic "Bring It on Home to Me".
In addition to singing Cooke' song, Criss also delivered a rendition of Bob Dylan's "New Morning" and catered the crowd with a song called "Don't You". The Blaine Anderson of "Glee" strummed his guitar during the last two performances.
In related news, Criss is confirmed to cover Christina Aguilera's hit single "Fighter", Gotye's chart-busting song "Somebody That I Used to Know" and Duran Duran's classics "Hungry Like the Wolf" and "Rio" in the next outing of "Glee".
"Bring It on Home to Me":
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters