Video: Darren Criss Performs With Drink in His Hand
Darren Criss might be a little tipsy when performing at a recent gig at the famous Hotel Cafe in Los Angeles. The actor, who made his Broadway debut through "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", was seen having a drink in his hand when busting out a rendition of Sam Cooke's soul classic "Bring It on Home to Me".
In addition to singing Cooke' song, Criss also delivered a rendition of Bob Dylan's "New Morning" and catered the crowd with a song called "Don't You". The Blaine Anderson of "Glee" strummed his guitar during the last two performances.
In related news, Criss is confirmed to cover Christina Aguilera's hit single "Fighter", Gotye's chart-busting song "Somebody That I Used to Know" and Duran Duran's classics "Hungry Like the Wolf" and "Rio" in the next outing of "Glee".
"Bring It on Home to Me":
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie