Video: Darren Criss Performs With Drink in His Hand
Darren Criss might be a little tipsy when performing at a recent gig at the famous Hotel Cafe in Los Angeles. The actor, who made his Broadway debut through "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", was seen having a drink in his hand when busting out a rendition of Sam Cooke's soul classic "Bring It on Home to Me".
In addition to singing Cooke' song, Criss also delivered a rendition of Bob Dylan's "New Morning" and catered the crowd with a song called "Don't You". The Blaine Anderson of "Glee" strummed his guitar during the last two performances.
In related news, Criss is confirmed to cover Christina Aguilera's hit single "Fighter", Gotye's chart-busting song "Somebody That I Used to Know" and Duran Duran's classics "Hungry Like the Wolf" and "Rio" in the next outing of "Glee".
"Bring It on Home to Me":
More Darren Criss News
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen