'Teen Mom' Star Tied the Knot for the Second Time
"Teen Mom 2" star Leah Messer is not only a mother but a wife also. The 19-year-old tied the knot to fiance Jeremy Calver who proposed to her last Christmas.
The young couple's marriage was officiated by Rev. Marty Gute and witnessed by 15 to 20 friends and family on Wednesday, April 4. They held the wedding at the Catlettsburg Wedding Chapel in Kentucky with MTV's cameras rolling.
Messer's twin daughters, Alianna and Aleeah, from her first husband Corey Simms were also in attendance. The couple filed their marriage license at the Boyd County Courthouse and filmed their nuptials with their moms as the witnesses.
"Everybody was happy and joyful and took a ton of pictures," Gute told The Independent. "I think they wanted to keep it out of the news, but the producer said he knew it would hit Facebook soon. He asked my daughter not to tweet about it, though." Gute said the newlyweds are expected to have another larger ceremony at a later date.
Messer was pregnant with Calver's baby but suffered a miscarriage earlier this year.
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart