'Teen Mom' Star Tied the Knot for the Second Time
"Teen Mom 2" star Leah Messer is not only a mother but a wife also. The 19-year-old tied the knot to fiance Jeremy Calver who proposed to her last Christmas.
The young couple's marriage was officiated by Rev. Marty Gute and witnessed by 15 to 20 friends and family on Wednesday, April 4. They held the wedding at the Catlettsburg Wedding Chapel in Kentucky with MTV's cameras rolling.
Messer's twin daughters, Alianna and Aleeah, from her first husband Corey Simms were also in attendance. The couple filed their marriage license at the Boyd County Courthouse and filmed their nuptials with their moms as the witnesses.
"Everybody was happy and joyful and took a ton of pictures," Gute told The Independent. "I think they wanted to keep it out of the news, but the producer said he knew it would hit Facebook soon. He asked my daughter not to tweet about it, though." Gute said the newlyweds are expected to have another larger ceremony at a later date.
Messer was pregnant with Calver's baby but suffered a miscarriage earlier this year.
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization