'Teen Mom' Star Tied the Knot for the Second Time
"Teen Mom 2" star Leah Messer is not only a mother but a wife also. The 19-year-old tied the knot to fiance Jeremy Calver who proposed to her last Christmas.
The young couple's marriage was officiated by Rev. Marty Gute and witnessed by 15 to 20 friends and family on Wednesday, April 4. They held the wedding at the Catlettsburg Wedding Chapel in Kentucky with MTV's cameras rolling.
Messer's twin daughters, Alianna and Aleeah, from her first husband Corey Simms were also in attendance. The couple filed their marriage license at the Boyd County Courthouse and filmed their nuptials with their moms as the witnesses.
"Everybody was happy and joyful and took a ton of pictures," Gute told The Independent. "I think they wanted to keep it out of the news, but the producer said he knew it would hit Facebook soon. He asked my daughter not to tweet about it, though." Gute said the newlyweds are expected to have another larger ceremony at a later date.
Messer was pregnant with Calver's baby but suffered a miscarriage earlier this year.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers