'Teen Mom' Star Tied the Knot for the Second Time
"Teen Mom 2" star Leah Messer is not only a mother but a wife also. The 19-year-old tied the knot to fiance Jeremy Calver who proposed to her last Christmas.
The young couple's marriage was officiated by Rev. Marty Gute and witnessed by 15 to 20 friends and family on Wednesday, April 4. They held the wedding at the Catlettsburg Wedding Chapel in Kentucky with MTV's cameras rolling.
Messer's twin daughters, Alianna and Aleeah, from her first husband Corey Simms were also in attendance. The couple filed their marriage license at the Boyd County Courthouse and filmed their nuptials with their moms as the witnesses.
"Everybody was happy and joyful and took a ton of pictures," Gute told The Independent. "I think they wanted to keep it out of the news, but the producer said he knew it would hit Facebook soon. He asked my daughter not to tweet about it, though." Gute said the newlyweds are expected to have another larger ceremony at a later date.
Messer was pregnant with Calver's baby but suffered a miscarriage earlier this year.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover