Marc Anthony Downplays Footage of Him and J.Lo Bickering
Marc Anthony insisted that the bickering between him and ex-wife Jennifer Lopez on recently-released clip of "Q'Viva! The Chosen" was just a clever editing. Lopez could be heard calling him "a pig" when he called two female dancers his "babies and honeys".
The tension started when they discuss about cutting or not cutting the contestants. Lopez thought that "to cut them all is not fair" and Anthony snapped, "Jennifer, you have to listen to the points. If not, what the f*** am I doing here?" The other judge, Jamie King mediated the situation which made the former couple quiet.
Speaking of the clip, Anthony told Entertainment Tonight, "You have to realize that we filmed for months and so there is a lot of footage and you can cut things all kinds of ways... We have some clever producers... that have a great sense of humor."
"Q'Viva", which English version premiered on FOX last month, will feature a live performance of Lopez and Anthony on May 26 in Las Vegas as part of "Q'Viva! The Chosen Live". He told AP, "It's a very unique, modern way, and sexy way, to package these traditional talents. I'm really, really looking forward to the live show."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage