Marc Anthony Downplays Footage of Him and J.Lo Bickering
Marc Anthony insisted that the bickering between him and ex-wife Jennifer Lopez on recently-released clip of "Q'Viva! The Chosen" was just a clever editing. Lopez could be heard calling him "a pig" when he called two female dancers his "babies and honeys".
The tension started when they discuss about cutting or not cutting the contestants. Lopez thought that "to cut them all is not fair" and Anthony snapped, "Jennifer, you have to listen to the points. If not, what the f*** am I doing here?" The other judge, Jamie King mediated the situation which made the former couple quiet.
Speaking of the clip, Anthony told Entertainment Tonight, "You have to realize that we filmed for months and so there is a lot of footage and you can cut things all kinds of ways... We have some clever producers... that have a great sense of humor."
"Q'Viva", which English version premiered on FOX last month, will feature a live performance of Lopez and Anthony on May 26 in Las Vegas as part of "Q'Viva! The Chosen Live". He told AP, "It's a very unique, modern way, and sexy way, to package these traditional talents. I'm really, really looking forward to the live show."
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts