Marc Anthony Downplays Footage of Him and J.Lo Bickering
Marc Anthony insisted that the bickering between him and ex-wife Jennifer Lopez on recently-released clip of "Q'Viva! The Chosen" was just a clever editing. Lopez could be heard calling him "a pig" when he called two female dancers his "babies and honeys".
The tension started when they discuss about cutting or not cutting the contestants. Lopez thought that "to cut them all is not fair" and Anthony snapped, "Jennifer, you have to listen to the points. If not, what the f*** am I doing here?" The other judge, Jamie King mediated the situation which made the former couple quiet.
Speaking of the clip, Anthony told Entertainment Tonight, "You have to realize that we filmed for months and so there is a lot of footage and you can cut things all kinds of ways... We have some clever producers... that have a great sense of humor."
"Q'Viva", which English version premiered on FOX last month, will feature a live performance of Lopez and Anthony on May 26 in Las Vegas as part of "Q'Viva! The Chosen Live". He told AP, "It's a very unique, modern way, and sexy way, to package these traditional talents. I'm really, really looking forward to the live show."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?