Marc Anthony Downplays Footage of Him and J.Lo Bickering
Marc Anthony insisted that the bickering between him and ex-wife Jennifer Lopez on recently-released clip of "Q'Viva! The Chosen" was just a clever editing. Lopez could be heard calling him "a pig" when he called two female dancers his "babies and honeys".
The tension started when they discuss about cutting or not cutting the contestants. Lopez thought that "to cut them all is not fair" and Anthony snapped, "Jennifer, you have to listen to the points. If not, what the f*** am I doing here?" The other judge, Jamie King mediated the situation which made the former couple quiet.
Speaking of the clip, Anthony told Entertainment Tonight, "You have to realize that we filmed for months and so there is a lot of footage and you can cut things all kinds of ways... We have some clever producers... that have a great sense of humor."
"Q'Viva", which English version premiered on FOX last month, will feature a live performance of Lopez and Anthony on May 26 in Las Vegas as part of "Q'Viva! The Chosen Live". He told AP, "It's a very unique, modern way, and sexy way, to package these traditional talents. I'm really, really looking forward to the live show."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'