Lana Del Rey Spotted Hanging Out With Axl Rose
Reporters waiting outside Chateau Marmont on Friday, April 6 night were amazed to find 25-year-old singer Lana Del Rey exiting the place with Axl Rose who is exactly twice her age. The singers hung out together at the posh Hollywood hotel and left in the same SUV.
Del Rey, who was spotted in a Guns N' Roses concert last month, walked in front of Rose without opening her mouth for the reporters. Meanwhile, Rose managed to answer the question to "Any chance of you guys doing a reunion tour with full lineup in the future?" which was thrown by someone in the crowd. Rose replied, "Not in this lifetime".
According to TMZ, Rose almost sat in the back seat with her before hopping in the front.
It is no secret that Del Rey is a big fan of the rocker. Back when she was still identified as Lizzy Grant, she recorded a song titled "Axl Rose Husband". The lyrics include, "You're my one king daddy/ I'm your little queen/ Red, white, and blue."
More Lana Del Rey News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer