Lana Del Rey Spotted Hanging Out With Axl Rose
Reporters waiting outside Chateau Marmont on Friday, April 6 night were amazed to find 25-year-old singer Lana Del Rey exiting the place with Axl Rose who is exactly twice her age. The singers hung out together at the posh Hollywood hotel and left in the same SUV.
Del Rey, who was spotted in a Guns N' Roses concert last month, walked in front of Rose without opening her mouth for the reporters. Meanwhile, Rose managed to answer the question to "Any chance of you guys doing a reunion tour with full lineup in the future?" which was thrown by someone in the crowd. Rose replied, "Not in this lifetime".
According to TMZ, Rose almost sat in the back seat with her before hopping in the front.
It is no secret that Del Rey is a big fan of the rocker. Back when she was still identified as Lizzy Grant, she recorded a song titled "Axl Rose Husband". The lyrics include, "You're my one king daddy/ I'm your little queen/ Red, white, and blue."
More Lana Del Rey News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'