Lana Del Rey Spotted Hanging Out With Axl Rose
Reporters waiting outside Chateau Marmont on Friday, April 6 night were amazed to find 25-year-old singer Lana Del Rey exiting the place with Axl Rose who is exactly twice her age. The singers hung out together at the posh Hollywood hotel and left in the same SUV.
Del Rey, who was spotted in a Guns N' Roses concert last month, walked in front of Rose without opening her mouth for the reporters. Meanwhile, Rose managed to answer the question to "Any chance of you guys doing a reunion tour with full lineup in the future?" which was thrown by someone in the crowd. Rose replied, "Not in this lifetime".
According to TMZ, Rose almost sat in the back seat with her before hopping in the front.
It is no secret that Del Rey is a big fan of the rocker. Back when she was still identified as Lizzy Grant, she recorded a song titled "Axl Rose Husband". The lyrics include, "You're my one king daddy/ I'm your little queen/ Red, white, and blue."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics