Lana Del Rey Spotted Hanging Out With Axl Rose
Reporters waiting outside Chateau Marmont on Friday, April 6 night were amazed to find 25-year-old singer Lana Del Rey exiting the place with Axl Rose who is exactly twice her age. The singers hung out together at the posh Hollywood hotel and left in the same SUV.
Del Rey, who was spotted in a Guns N' Roses concert last month, walked in front of Rose without opening her mouth for the reporters. Meanwhile, Rose managed to answer the question to "Any chance of you guys doing a reunion tour with full lineup in the future?" which was thrown by someone in the crowd. Rose replied, "Not in this lifetime".
According to TMZ, Rose almost sat in the back seat with her before hopping in the front.
It is no secret that Del Rey is a big fan of the rocker. Back when she was still identified as Lizzy Grant, she recorded a song titled "Axl Rose Husband". The lyrics include, "You're my one king daddy/ I'm your little queen/ Red, white, and blue."
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik