Levi Johnston Owes Bristol Palin 22 Months of Child Support
Levi Johnston is slacking in the payment of child support for his son with ex-fiancee Bristol Palin. The 21-year-old has not paid for 22 months since June 2010 and Bristol's attorney is taking action to collect the money.
According to court documents, Levi is supposed to pay $1,750 a month for Tripp. That means he owes the daughter of former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin an amount of $38,500.
"We forbore pursuing child support collection in the (perhaps naive) hope that Mr. Johnston would do what men are supposed to do and pay his support obligation voluntarily," Bristol's lawyer told TMZ, adding "We were also concerned that garnishment or other aggressive collection efforts could exacerbate an already strained relationship."
Tripp, who is now four years old, was conceived while Sarah was campaigning for the vice presidential spot in 2008. Bristol and Levi were engaged at that time but broke up after the birth and got back together for a while before splitting again. Levi is now expecting his second child with 20-year-old school teacher from Wasilla, Alaska.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz