Details of Kim Kardashian's Low-Key Dinner With Kanye West
Romance rumors refuse to leave Kim Kardashian and Kanye West alone. Just one day after the alleged couple went to see "The Hunger Games" together, they were seen going out again for a low-key dinner. Both PEOPLE and Hollywood Life have details of what's going on during the particular outing.
On Thursday, April 5 night, 31-year-old Kardashian and 34-year-old West spent an evening at Cafeteria, a swanky Chelsea restaurant in New York City. Per PEOPLE, they were joined by three friends, including makeup artist Joyce Bonelli, and shared a plate of fried chicken, waffles and macaroni and cheese.
"They entered through a secret door and dined in Cafeteria's brand new [private dining room] to have some privacy," one source informed the magazine. Offering more details, the source dished on, "Kim and Kanye sat together, and she kept taking pictures of him on her cell phone. It was cute. They had fun, but were very low-key."
Another eyewitness spilled to Hollywood Life that Kardashian and West "requested to sit in the private dining area in the back of the restaurant." The observer added, "They made the staff block it off so no other diners could see them. We get a lot of celebs in here, but they were pretty demanding about maintaining their privacy. It was pretty weird since they've been spotted all over NYC together."
While Kardashian came wearing a creme-colored blouse and sky-high black heels, Hollywood Life's source said the reality star "looked pretty plain" for the dinner, noting that "she wasn't all glammed up like she usually is." The source went on to say, "She seemed really comfortable with him. I saw Kim grab his hand when she was leading him to the back area."
Earlier the same day, Kardashian and West were seen smiling at each other the whole time they were together at FAO Schwartz. According to Life & Style, they played a duet of "Heart and Soul" on the toy store's giant piano, browsed children's books and watched the demonstration of a magic trick.
The next day, on Friday, Kardashian stopped by the "Today" show. When asked about the dating rumors, she told host Ann Curry, "I completely respect and understand that you have to ask these questions, but as I've said before, Kanye and I have been friends for years," before adding, "You never know what the future holds or where my life will take me."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl