Video Premiere: Delta Goodrem's 'Sitting on Top of the World'
Delta Goodrem celebrates summertime in a sunny music video for her single "Sitting on Top of the World". With balloons in her hands, the Aussie beauty takes a stroll to a park and leads a troupe of people busting a vintage musical number. When the night comes, she rocks a black studded jacket, mini skirt and ankle boots, and joins the party at the front yard.
"Sitting on Top of the World" is recorded for Delta's next studio installment which is yet to be titled. The single comes from production hands of John Shanks, who has worked with the likes of Miley Cyrus, Kelly Clarkson and Alanis Morissette.
To celebrate the release of the new single, the former girlfriend of Nick Jonas is scheduled to do some special in-store performances and signings. One is set in Melbourne on April 13, and the other will take place in Newcastle on April 17.
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer