Amanda Bynes Spotted at Tow Yard After Jail Release
Amanda Bynes doesn't waste time in getting her car back after she was released from jail. On Friday, April 6, the former host of Nickelodeon's "The Amanda Show" was spotted showing up at a tow yard in Los Angeles to pick up the BMW she allegedly crashed into a cop car earlier in the morning.
Hiding her eyes behind dark sunglasses, 26-year-old Bynes still donned the same outfit that she wore during her DUI arrest and when she left the police station, a black blazer and mini skirt. One of her photos, which made their way out via TMZ, displays her sitting on a bench with a bottle of water near her. The gossip site noted that the former child actress was "clearly suffering from a painful hangover".
Bynes got herself arrested in West Hollywood at 3 A.M. Friday morning after sideswiping a police car when attempting to pass it. She was immediately pulled over and was taken into custody after the officer found out that she had been drinking. Booked at West Hollywood Sheriff's Station, she was reportedly released on $5,000 bail.
E! News, however, claimed that the Marianne Bryant of "Easy A" was not required to pay the bond when she was released from jail. It noted that the actress, who sports a pink hair in her mug shot, was only issued a citation. Upon her release, she kept her head down and didn't give any response to the reporters as she made her way into a passenger seat of an awaiting car.
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala
- Heidi Klum Gets Completely Naked in New Photography Book