Amanda Bynes Spotted at Tow Yard After Jail Release
Amanda Bynes doesn't waste time in getting her car back after she was released from jail. On Friday, April 6, the former host of Nickelodeon's "The Amanda Show" was spotted showing up at a tow yard in Los Angeles to pick up the BMW she allegedly crashed into a cop car earlier in the morning.
Hiding her eyes behind dark sunglasses, 26-year-old Bynes still donned the same outfit that she wore during her DUI arrest and when she left the police station, a black blazer and mini skirt. One of her photos, which made their way out via TMZ, displays her sitting on a bench with a bottle of water near her. The gossip site noted that the former child actress was "clearly suffering from a painful hangover".
Bynes got herself arrested in West Hollywood at 3 A.M. Friday morning after sideswiping a police car when attempting to pass it. She was immediately pulled over and was taken into custody after the officer found out that she had been drinking. Booked at West Hollywood Sheriff's Station, she was reportedly released on $5,000 bail.
E! News, however, claimed that the Marianne Bryant of "Easy A" was not required to pay the bond when she was released from jail. It noted that the actress, who sports a pink hair in her mug shot, was only issued a citation. Upon her release, she kept her head down and didn't give any response to the reporters as she made her way into a passenger seat of an awaiting car.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'