Video: Ad Agency Run by Zombies in 'Mad Men' Meets 'The Walking Dead' Spoof
What if the worlds in "Mad Men" and "The Walking Dead" collide? A new spoof video mashing up two of AMC's critically acclaimed series has recently been unleashed, featuring Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce which is run by zombies.
Decomposing Don is not losing his interest in women, but instead of sleeping with the company's secretaries, he eats them. In the conference room, Rick is gearing up to attack the walkers at the ad agency, but Hershel insists on staying there.
Taking on Lori's affair, she is seen hooking up with Don just three minutes after Rick left her alone to go to the bathroom. However, it's not until Don finishes his presentation in front of prospective clients that Rick shoots the executives at the ad agency.
"The Walking Dead" recently wrapped up its second season in mid-March. As for "Mad Men", the fifth season currently airs every Sunday at 10/9c.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie