Video: Ad Agency Run by Zombies in 'Mad Men' Meets 'The Walking Dead' Spoof
What if the worlds in "Mad Men" and "The Walking Dead" collide? A new spoof video mashing up two of AMC's critically acclaimed series has recently been unleashed, featuring Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce which is run by zombies.
Decomposing Don is not losing his interest in women, but instead of sleeping with the company's secretaries, he eats them. In the conference room, Rick is gearing up to attack the walkers at the ad agency, but Hershel insists on staying there.
Taking on Lori's affair, she is seen hooking up with Don just three minutes after Rick left her alone to go to the bathroom. However, it's not until Don finishes his presentation in front of prospective clients that Rick shoots the executives at the ad agency.
"The Walking Dead" recently wrapped up its second season in mid-March. As for "Mad Men", the fifth season currently airs every Sunday at 10/9c.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March