Video: Ad Agency Run by Zombies in 'Mad Men' Meets 'The Walking Dead' Spoof
What if the worlds in "Mad Men" and "The Walking Dead" collide? A new spoof video mashing up two of AMC's critically acclaimed series has recently been unleashed, featuring Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce which is run by zombies.
Decomposing Don is not losing his interest in women, but instead of sleeping with the company's secretaries, he eats them. In the conference room, Rick is gearing up to attack the walkers at the ad agency, but Hershel insists on staying there.
Taking on Lori's affair, she is seen hooking up with Don just three minutes after Rick left her alone to go to the bathroom. However, it's not until Don finishes his presentation in front of prospective clients that Rick shoots the executives at the ad agency.
"The Walking Dead" recently wrapped up its second season in mid-March. As for "Mad Men", the fifth season currently airs every Sunday at 10/9c.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018