Video: Ad Agency Run by Zombies in 'Mad Men' Meets 'The Walking Dead' Spoof
What if the worlds in "Mad Men" and "The Walking Dead" collide? A new spoof video mashing up two of AMC's critically acclaimed series has recently been unleashed, featuring Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce which is run by zombies.
Decomposing Don is not losing his interest in women, but instead of sleeping with the company's secretaries, he eats them. In the conference room, Rick is gearing up to attack the walkers at the ad agency, but Hershel insists on staying there.
Taking on Lori's affair, she is seen hooking up with Don just three minutes after Rick left her alone to go to the bathroom. However, it's not until Don finishes his presentation in front of prospective clients that Rick shoots the executives at the ad agency.
"The Walking Dead" recently wrapped up its second season in mid-March. As for "Mad Men", the fifth season currently airs every Sunday at 10/9c.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger