Video: Ad Agency Run by Zombies in 'Mad Men' Meets 'The Walking Dead' Spoof
What if the worlds in "Mad Men" and "The Walking Dead" collide? A new spoof video mashing up two of AMC's critically acclaimed series has recently been unleashed, featuring Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce which is run by zombies.
Decomposing Don is not losing his interest in women, but instead of sleeping with the company's secretaries, he eats them. In the conference room, Rick is gearing up to attack the walkers at the ad agency, but Hershel insists on staying there.
Taking on Lori's affair, she is seen hooking up with Don just three minutes after Rick left her alone to go to the bathroom. However, it's not until Don finishes his presentation in front of prospective clients that Rick shoots the executives at the ad agency.
"The Walking Dead" recently wrapped up its second season in mid-March. As for "Mad Men", the fifth season currently airs every Sunday at 10/9c.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics