Possible 'Skyfall' Major Detail Leaked, First Trailer Set to Be Attached to 'Men in Black 3'
While some details of "Skyfall" are still kept secret, a possible important plot for the upcoming James Bond movie has been revealed. Sharing the spoilerish news is Best For Film, which claimed to have obtained the information from an insider of the film's production team.
According to the site, a "fairly iron-clad source (a member of the 'Skyfall' team)" revealed that there is going to be [SPOILER ALERT!] "a fairly momentous death" in the forthcoming 007 movie. Words are, the key role who will meet her demise is none other than Bond's superior, M. "We've just filmed M's death scene," so claimed the insider. "Judi Dench is leaving the franchise."
The leaked information added fuel to the previous rumors that Ralph Fiennes has been prepared as the new M in "Skyfall". Back in January, an insider at EON Production revealed to MovieWeb that Fiennes will play "a government agent, which we never get a name on, because he is set to play the new M."
While details of what character Fiennes will tackle are still unclear, the actor himself once dropped a hint that he will indeed play a government agent. He said, "I'm not allowed to say that I'm a government agent. I used to be a complete nerd about the books and the detail in them. They are fantastic."
The rumored plot details aside, "Skyfall" will soon unleash its very first trailer. Daily Mail has broken the news that Sony Pictures has delivered the first footage for the 23rd Bond film earlier this week. It will be attached to the screening of "Men in Black 3", which opens in the U.S. on May 25.
In "Skyfall", Bond's loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. When MI6 comes under attack, the flamboyant agent must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost. Returning as Bond is Daniel Craig. He will also be joined by Javier Bardem, Naomie Harris, Berenice Marlohe, Albert Finney and more.
Directed by Sam Mendes, "Skyfall" will arrive in cinemas nationwide on November 9.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video