Details of 'Celebrity Apprentice' Drama Between Arsenio Hall and Aubrey O'Day
The feud on "The Celebrity Apprentice" between Arsenio Hall and Aubrey O'Day when they were in the same team for "Walk with Walgreens" project reportedly was worse than what appeared on the screen. Opening up about what really happened behind the scene was fellow contestant Lisa Lampanelli.
In an interview on XM Sirius Stars on Thursday, March 5, Lisa revealed that what Arsenio said to Aubrey was so "violent" that the stand-up comedian had to alert the producers. According to her, the actor called the former member of Danity Kane a "c***," and said that he would do "something something all over her face."
Although the most "violent" parts were censored, some of Arsenio's outburst that did make the final cut was enough show to how outraged he was by Aubrey. He could be heard ranting, "I Googled [Aubrey] and a naked picture with a gut popped up ... f**k her!" The drama left her in tears and considering to quit the show.
Arsenio served as a project manager for Unanimous with Aubrey, Paul Teutul Sr., Clay Aiken and Teresa Giudice on his team. They had to create a health segment for "Walk with Walgreens", and despite the bickering between Aubrey and Arsenio, the team won the challenge.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details