Details of 'Celebrity Apprentice' Drama Between Arsenio Hall and Aubrey O'Day
The feud on "The Celebrity Apprentice" between Arsenio Hall and Aubrey O'Day when they were in the same team for "Walk with Walgreens" project reportedly was worse than what appeared on the screen. Opening up about what really happened behind the scene was fellow contestant Lisa Lampanelli.
In an interview on XM Sirius Stars on Thursday, March 5, Lisa revealed that what Arsenio said to Aubrey was so "violent" that the stand-up comedian had to alert the producers. According to her, the actor called the former member of Danity Kane a "c***," and said that he would do "something something all over her face."
Although the most "violent" parts were censored, some of Arsenio's outburst that did make the final cut was enough show to how outraged he was by Aubrey. He could be heard ranting, "I Googled [Aubrey] and a naked picture with a gut popped up ... f**k her!" The drama left her in tears and considering to quit the show.
Arsenio served as a project manager for Unanimous with Aubrey, Paul Teutul Sr., Clay Aiken and Teresa Giudice on his team. They had to create a health segment for "Walk with Walgreens", and despite the bickering between Aubrey and Arsenio, the team won the challenge.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed