Details of 'Celebrity Apprentice' Drama Between Arsenio Hall and Aubrey O'Day
The feud on "The Celebrity Apprentice" between Arsenio Hall and Aubrey O'Day when they were in the same team for "Walk with Walgreens" project reportedly was worse than what appeared on the screen. Opening up about what really happened behind the scene was fellow contestant Lisa Lampanelli.
In an interview on XM Sirius Stars on Thursday, March 5, Lisa revealed that what Arsenio said to Aubrey was so "violent" that the stand-up comedian had to alert the producers. According to her, the actor called the former member of Danity Kane a "c***," and said that he would do "something something all over her face."
Although the most "violent" parts were censored, some of Arsenio's outburst that did make the final cut was enough show to how outraged he was by Aubrey. He could be heard ranting, "I Googled [Aubrey] and a naked picture with a gut popped up ... f**k her!" The drama left her in tears and considering to quit the show.
Arsenio served as a project manager for Unanimous with Aubrey, Paul Teutul Sr., Clay Aiken and Teresa Giudice on his team. They had to create a health segment for "Walk with Walgreens", and despite the bickering between Aubrey and Arsenio, the team won the challenge.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal