Details of 'Celebrity Apprentice' Drama Between Arsenio Hall and Aubrey O'Day
The feud on "The Celebrity Apprentice" between Arsenio Hall and Aubrey O'Day when they were in the same team for "Walk with Walgreens" project reportedly was worse than what appeared on the screen. Opening up about what really happened behind the scene was fellow contestant Lisa Lampanelli.
In an interview on XM Sirius Stars on Thursday, March 5, Lisa revealed that what Arsenio said to Aubrey was so "violent" that the stand-up comedian had to alert the producers. According to her, the actor called the former member of Danity Kane a "c***," and said that he would do "something something all over her face."
Although the most "violent" parts were censored, some of Arsenio's outburst that did make the final cut was enough show to how outraged he was by Aubrey. He could be heard ranting, "I Googled [Aubrey] and a naked picture with a gut popped up ... f**k her!" The drama left her in tears and considering to quit the show.
Arsenio served as a project manager for Unanimous with Aubrey, Paul Teutul Sr., Clay Aiken and Teresa Giudice on his team. They had to create a health segment for "Walk with Walgreens", and despite the bickering between Aubrey and Arsenio, the team won the challenge.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role