Drake's 'Take Care' Music Video Ft. Rihanna Gets Official Trailer
Drake has teased his upcoming music video that supports his Rihanna-assisted single "Take Care". The snippet shows the Canadian rapper rapping his lines to the camera before offering glimpses of a lonesome Riri and a snow-covered landscape.
The music video is directed by Yoann Lemoine. "It pays tribute to nature," the director told MTV News. "When I listened to the track, I was seeing a landscape ... involving animals and massive landscapes." He added, "It's not narrative at all, it involves animals."
The clip is set to premiere on Friday, March 6. Aside from the newly-released trailer, there's a sneak peek in a form of stills that feature Drizzy and Riri sharing a loving embrace. He dresses casually in a t-shirt, while she shows off some skin in a long-sleeved sweater which unzips on the back.
"They seemed to be super close and that's what I wanted for the video. Visually, it's a very humble video," Lemoine said. "It's not crazy. It's actually the most indie video I've done my whole life. It's probably the most famous artists, and they were so open to a project that was so minimal."
More Drake News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier