Drake's 'Take Care' Music Video Ft. Rihanna Gets Official Trailer
Drake has teased his upcoming music video that supports his Rihanna-assisted single "Take Care". The snippet shows the Canadian rapper rapping his lines to the camera before offering glimpses of a lonesome Riri and a snow-covered landscape.
The music video is directed by Yoann Lemoine. "It pays tribute to nature," the director told MTV News. "When I listened to the track, I was seeing a landscape ... involving animals and massive landscapes." He added, "It's not narrative at all, it involves animals."
The clip is set to premiere on Friday, March 6. Aside from the newly-released trailer, there's a sneak peek in a form of stills that feature Drizzy and Riri sharing a loving embrace. He dresses casually in a t-shirt, while she shows off some skin in a long-sleeved sweater which unzips on the back.
"They seemed to be super close and that's what I wanted for the video. Visually, it's a very humble video," Lemoine said. "It's not crazy. It's actually the most indie video I've done my whole life. It's probably the most famous artists, and they were so open to a project that was so minimal."
More Drake News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'