Drake's 'Take Care' Music Video Ft. Rihanna Gets Official Trailer
Drake has teased his upcoming music video that supports his Rihanna-assisted single "Take Care". The snippet shows the Canadian rapper rapping his lines to the camera before offering glimpses of a lonesome Riri and a snow-covered landscape.
The music video is directed by Yoann Lemoine. "It pays tribute to nature," the director told MTV News. "When I listened to the track, I was seeing a landscape ... involving animals and massive landscapes." He added, "It's not narrative at all, it involves animals."
The clip is set to premiere on Friday, March 6. Aside from the newly-released trailer, there's a sneak peek in a form of stills that feature Drizzy and Riri sharing a loving embrace. He dresses casually in a t-shirt, while she shows off some skin in a long-sleeved sweater which unzips on the back.
"They seemed to be super close and that's what I wanted for the video. Visually, it's a very humble video," Lemoine said. "It's not crazy. It's actually the most indie video I've done my whole life. It's probably the most famous artists, and they were so open to a project that was so minimal."
More Drake News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts