Drake's 'Take Care' Music Video Ft. Rihanna Gets Official Trailer
Drake has teased his upcoming music video that supports his Rihanna-assisted single "Take Care". The snippet shows the Canadian rapper rapping his lines to the camera before offering glimpses of a lonesome Riri and a snow-covered landscape.
The music video is directed by Yoann Lemoine. "It pays tribute to nature," the director told MTV News. "When I listened to the track, I was seeing a landscape ... involving animals and massive landscapes." He added, "It's not narrative at all, it involves animals."
The clip is set to premiere on Friday, March 6. Aside from the newly-released trailer, there's a sneak peek in a form of stills that feature Drizzy and Riri sharing a loving embrace. He dresses casually in a t-shirt, while she shows off some skin in a long-sleeved sweater which unzips on the back.
"They seemed to be super close and that's what I wanted for the video. Visually, it's a very humble video," Lemoine said. "It's not crazy. It's actually the most indie video I've done my whole life. It's probably the most famous artists, and they were so open to a project that was so minimal."
More Drake News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival