'American Idol' Results: Jennifer Lopez Can't Save DeAndre Brackensick
Winning Jennifer Lopez's favor couldn't help DeAndre Brackensick stay longer on "American Idol". The 17-year-old singer has got eliminated on Thursday, April 5 despite getting rave reviews from the judges for his rendition of "I Like It" on the Top 8 performance show.
DeAndre landed on the bottom three along with Elise Testone and Hollie Cavanagh, the latter of which was also in danger last week. The two girls were later declared safe, leaving the San Jose boy to sing for his life.
After his performance of "Master Blaster", J.Lo announced the outcome of judges' deliberation. The "One Love" singer revealed she tried to save DeAndre, but she was outvoted by Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson. "I only get one vote," so she explained. "I'm sorry - we're not saving you tonight."
That night, J.Lo made use of the results show to premiere her "Dance Again" music video. The Wanted catered the audience with their rendition of "Glad You Came", while "Idol" alum Kellie Pickler sang "Where's Tammy Wynette".
Next week, Elise and Hollie will continue showcasing their talents on the singing competition along with the other remaining finalists Phillip Phillips, Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez, Colton Dixon and Skylar Laine.
More American Idol News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back