'American Idol' Results: Jennifer Lopez Can't Save DeAndre Brackensick
Winning Jennifer Lopez's favor couldn't help DeAndre Brackensick stay longer on "American Idol". The 17-year-old singer has got eliminated on Thursday, April 5 despite getting rave reviews from the judges for his rendition of "I Like It" on the Top 8 performance show.
DeAndre landed on the bottom three along with Elise Testone and Hollie Cavanagh, the latter of which was also in danger last week. The two girls were later declared safe, leaving the San Jose boy to sing for his life.
After his performance of "Master Blaster", J.Lo announced the outcome of judges' deliberation. The "One Love" singer revealed she tried to save DeAndre, but she was outvoted by Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson. "I only get one vote," so she explained. "I'm sorry - we're not saving you tonight."
That night, J.Lo made use of the results show to premiere her "Dance Again" music video. The Wanted catered the audience with their rendition of "Glad You Came", while "Idol" alum Kellie Pickler sang "Where's Tammy Wynette".
Next week, Elise and Hollie will continue showcasing their talents on the singing competition along with the other remaining finalists Phillip Phillips, Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez, Colton Dixon and Skylar Laine.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery