'American Idol' Results: Jennifer Lopez Can't Save DeAndre Brackensick
Winning Jennifer Lopez's favor couldn't help DeAndre Brackensick stay longer on "American Idol". The 17-year-old singer has got eliminated on Thursday, April 5 despite getting rave reviews from the judges for his rendition of "I Like It" on the Top 8 performance show.
DeAndre landed on the bottom three along with Elise Testone and Hollie Cavanagh, the latter of which was also in danger last week. The two girls were later declared safe, leaving the San Jose boy to sing for his life.
After his performance of "Master Blaster", J.Lo announced the outcome of judges' deliberation. The "One Love" singer revealed she tried to save DeAndre, but she was outvoted by Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson. "I only get one vote," so she explained. "I'm sorry - we're not saving you tonight."
That night, J.Lo made use of the results show to premiere her "Dance Again" music video. The Wanted catered the audience with their rendition of "Glad You Came", while "Idol" alum Kellie Pickler sang "Where's Tammy Wynette".
Next week, Elise and Hollie will continue showcasing their talents on the singing competition along with the other remaining finalists Phillip Phillips, Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez, Colton Dixon and Skylar Laine.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up