'American Idol' Results: Jennifer Lopez Can't Save DeAndre Brackensick
Winning Jennifer Lopez's favor couldn't help DeAndre Brackensick stay longer on "American Idol". The 17-year-old singer has got eliminated on Thursday, April 5 despite getting rave reviews from the judges for his rendition of "I Like It" on the Top 8 performance show.
DeAndre landed on the bottom three along with Elise Testone and Hollie Cavanagh, the latter of which was also in danger last week. The two girls were later declared safe, leaving the San Jose boy to sing for his life.
After his performance of "Master Blaster", J.Lo announced the outcome of judges' deliberation. The "One Love" singer revealed she tried to save DeAndre, but she was outvoted by Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson. "I only get one vote," so she explained. "I'm sorry - we're not saving you tonight."
That night, J.Lo made use of the results show to premiere her "Dance Again" music video. The Wanted catered the audience with their rendition of "Glad You Came", while "Idol" alum Kellie Pickler sang "Where's Tammy Wynette".
Next week, Elise and Hollie will continue showcasing their talents on the singing competition along with the other remaining finalists Phillip Phillips, Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez, Colton Dixon and Skylar Laine.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen