Oscar De La Hoya Won Battery Case Against Prostitute
Oscar De La Hoya emerged as a champion in the sexual assault lawsuit launched by blond beauty Angelica Cecora. On Thursday, April 5, Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Paul Wooten found the case "completely without merit in the law".
The former boxing ace was accused by Cecora for taking advantage of her during a drug-fueled sex romp. It all started on March 15 last year when De La Hoya invited Cecora to have dinner at his hotel. It continued with sexual intercourse and other sexual activities up in his suite. The court documents said that he had drugs delivered to him and used it.
From there, Cecora claimed that she was told by De La Hoya to call her roommate to have sex with him. She also said the boxer woke her up for another intercourse but she refused and got battered. His lawyer argued that "touching of plaintiff, a prostitute, in the context of a night of sexual activity, cannot be deemed offensive."
Wooten agreed and determined that the lawsuit was brought up to "harass or maliciously injure" De La Hoya. The judge ordered Cecora and her lawyer to pay $500 for court fees. Judd Burstein who represented De La Hoya told NY Post, "My client is happy to put this behind him."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says